Making Enlisted a Better Place №8

I like the idea of faster aiming and quick draw for pistols they have implemented.

Revolvers have alway been a weapon for quick draw. Maybe decreasing even more the draw time could be a solution for the very slow reload speed and below average efficiency of those type of gun.

Want to be the fastest fox in the west?

2 Likes

Twitch drop P08 still not buffed and the damage of twitch drop Pre-war Kar98k is bugged. Please fix.

Personally, I like this idea. But I also understand how much effort will have to be spent on animations and refinement of game mechanics. teach the AI to treat the wounded with great aggression, because they will become more dangerous. Make many new wounded animations. And a lot of work to improve not the most popular weapons.

Maybe. In future. As long as we have something to do.

10 Likes

Wouldn’t the increased recoil and sway be much more realistic? Of course in situations where players would try to fire those rifles as fast as possible. This would be the exact thing that you described back then - soldiers would not be able to control such weapon.

3 Likes

Then why not increase their recoil as mentioned above?

Don’t you think giving MG nests ammo and need to reload instead of zoom removal makes more sense?

11 Likes

Sure, that’s not the priority in any way, but would definetely be nice feature to have in the future.

I rephrase the question: “will tank hull mgs be working one day potentially?” (without the soon)
Don’t wanna force, but i would appreciate an answer, negative or positive

Fix the balance in Moscow where NERFED ZH29 has to fight AVS36, the MOST unbalanced level in all campaigns(imagine you add M2 carbine to Tunisia with ZH29 as its counter).

1 Like

I will take this opportunity to post my opinion about the explosive packs in game, the developers though about limiting it to be usable only by AT soldiers and Engineers? And give to Engineers access at some SMGs? Makes more sense a Engineers with a MP40 instead of a FG42 for example,

This would work @Keofox
You don’t even need an animation, just the loading circle like the MGs on the motorcycles
:+1:
Like the pistol change as well

12 Likes

That’s true actually. As a placeholder of course.

3 Likes

Well… I appreciate the effort, however… this pistol improvement doesn´t actually affect revolver usability that much.
That is due to the extremely slow reload and ROF in comparison to damage caused (in case of nagant revolver).

As for switching time to pistols… giving priority to reloading main weapon instead of the switch on pistol was the issue, switching speed not as much. But again, it is at least something.

Ammo capacity for pistols: I don´t really see it as necessary, pistols are mostly defensive weapon until you can pick up something from the ground, and the amount of ammunition you could carry reflected that role well. I´m not saying it is a bad change, but it is unnecessary one.

Lowered recoil with pistols is pretty good move actually, some pistols have recoil weird enough to hinder their usability on top of low damage. So that is nice change that would definitely help me (as I tend to use pistols a lot).

As for LF, I personaly don´t really give a damn about it, but I guess that fighting more against intentional teamkilling can improve situation there.

The existing sound effects in the game are too old, such as weapon sound, character voice, especially bolt action rifle. Each rifle has only one sound effect. Just like warthunder, let players develop various sound effect by themselves

1 Like

This is worrying. If there will be a hardcore mode as an official mode, from customs.

How many people can you kill before youre kicked or banned?

Since something like bots dont go prone when bombs hit the ground, what if i there a 500kg and wiped out half my team even dough i was hitting the enemy?

Will now i get banned for months?

Why was this an issue when lone fighters is D-E-A-D ?

Where are the AI improvements

Bunnyhopping issues

Weapons balancing changes

SF rifle restrictions

Movable AT guns

Digging for other campaigns

Thats whats on MY mind right now why we arent pressing these more important issues but instead focusing on a dead mode

2 Likes

As much as I love these updates, I feel this is somewhat lacking sorry!

The Bf110 premium in Tunisia is not firing any cannon tracers, this is a paid vehicle and is currently unusable…

We have put a lot of suggestions forward recently, but not had much uptake or recognition of these tbh.

I am hoping Devs are busy working on next major update, but although I love this game, beginning to lose faith in existing stuff getting fixed or changed (too many placeholders right now).

Keep up the good work @Keofox and team :+1:

2 Likes

Revolvers still load way too slowly, kindly add quick loaders for revolvers.

I enjoy reading the tea leaves as much as the next person, but I also think they’re going to roll out a lone fighters style event soon, and this might be a pre-emptive maneuver to keep that from becoming a total shitshow.

I don’t know for others, but for me, i never saw any teamkill recently. Sure for hardcore mode there might be, but in normal match it is really rare to see it. Especially after the arty team damage patch which i don’t like at all.

29477516883dd5024b45372aaaea215b

Do not be sad. We will start bringing you content soon. And we will continue for a long time.

This section is made for small but pleasant changes. Do not expect something great and big from her.

20 Likes

I mean…it’s only for team killers, right? Unless you’re one of them, I don’t think you should be afraid