Making Enlisted a Better Place №7

?

care to explain me the above or i can understand it as “i cant hit a moving target”?

sure, aslong as isnt a boots cemented to the ground like hll…
after that if you fail to jump on a fence or a window or what ever and have to wait for your stamina and be killed in the process be my guess to comeback and complain about it.

Do you comprehend what “natural movement” means when it comes to human beings?

Specifically natural movement of human beings running in full combat kit?

do you comprehend this is an “arcade game” not even advertised as a simulator?

Yes. This is enough for midrange engagements, but if you’re forced into a building, you need more.

Not all classes have these availible. And very often the select fire guns are unlocked very high up, if at all. And I have no clue why I con’t shoot faster than that with a G43, but with an FG42 on semi, I can. Makes no sense.

Let me ask you this: Why are rapid fire semis a problem?

You’re moving the goal post.

Going with the “it’s an arcade game” logic, Space Marine jump packs are fine in Enlisted and ALL attempts at WWII immersion and realism are to be abandoned.

Respect for actually discussing this topic rather than going with personal attacks.

i mean yes ofc. ence why smgs / selective fire guns exist. for that reason(s).

ofc not, but semis are avaiable for every one,
there must be a decision if i want to play with a semi, a assaulter with an smg or a mortar man / mg what ever.
thats why we have classes ingame ., there must be a way to make A viable in X and B viable in Y and W and C viable in A and C.

you have to consider they did it imo, to have a way to force players use diferent weapons for diferent tasks.
bolt action for slow engagements /long
semi autos as mid grounds
SF rifles as “all around” either on semi long ranges or full auto close

and hopefully one day smg’s and mg’s will have the proper place too. not just spamable weapons at all ranges hipfire machines.

This won’t make those worse. Semis are still limited by ammo count and mag capacity. In fact, it’ll make sf guns a bit more balanced withou having tot nerf them to oblivion.

The only thing this did was powercreep semis. SF rifles can do exactly what they can but better within the same firemode. It makes absolutely no sense. The only difference between an AVS set to semi and an SVT shoud be mag capacity. There’s no reason why the former should fire slower than the latter.
Semis should imo just be a slightly worse option for an ‘all round’ weapon then sf rifles, rather than much worse and completely powercreeped by them.

They do. SMGs are still the best cqc/rush weapon, while LMGs are more powerful, but heavier all round weapons.

1 Like

No - no NO!!

Not the jaw :exploding_head: - it should shoot off the player’s testicles!! :crazy_face:

I think most ppl would be happy with that :rofl:

1 Like

If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it? ever heard of that one? The strawman arguments are getting old too.

Now this is an actual issue, but it isn’t caused by sprint jumping, it is caused by using the 150% faster pose change perk to jump - crouch - uncrouch - repeat. THAT is what messes with hitboxes, and is a tested and confirmed issue not only by myself, but by others in the community, not simple sprint jumping (which if you can’t hit a moving target it might just be a skill issue). The easiest fix would be to add in animations for crouching and proning, with a secondary fix of changing the perk from +150% speed of changing pose to something like +50% weapon ready speed, for when you stop sprinting or moving while prone and bring your gun up.

2 Likes

I would love to see name fixes come to the Normandy US units specially the 29th ID and the 113 Infantry Reg and 90th ID 315 field signal battalion the 28th ID 107 MG battalion the 79th ID and 304 trench Mortar Battery are wrong too they are following the divisions World War I Order of battle make the 113 the 116 as they served with the 29th in both World Wars and the 116 were the first into Saint Lo the 315 field signal battalion should be changed to the 90th Signal Company the 107 MG battalion should be changed to 109th Infantry Regiment 304 trench Mortar Battery should be renamed 313th Infantry Regiment

Hmmm. Good idea. Physics and biomechanics punish bunnyhoppers.

1 Like

Anyone who says it’s not a thing, bunny hopping check this out!

have to be careful taking away the fun with games to, just saying. I dont mind realism (frankly i love realism games) but on the other hand i play this game for the action aspects of it with a sprinkle of realism which i love to ^^

Honestly the first time I’ve seen it. And it doesn’t seem like a big deal. He’s making himself an easy target, and it’s not like he’s moving that quickly either. Running with a sword is faster.

Yes running is faster, but adding an extra dimension to lead when aiming with a rifle does make him harder to hit - using HE does negate it because you don’t have to get a direct hit :slight_smile:

I see it at least every 2nd game - there seem to be regular “practitioners” - people who use it all the time. The vast majority do not.

All it does is make his path more predictable. Not a huge deal.

What servers do you play on? I play Europe, mainly moscow and basically never see it.

The ballistic component of bunny hopping is predictable but it still required predicting in 2 dimensions - running in a straight line is also predictable and only required predicting in 1 dimension.

I play on Europe and USA, mostly Moscow campaign.

But I am at UTC -13 hrs, so maybe a different population of players to you.

Yeah, though if you’re running and evading to the sides, then that messes with aim just as much.

That explains it. I’m UTC+1, so quite different.

Yes if you dodge or zig zag that also puts aim off - but it is not as obvious and idiotic and unreasonable! :slight_smile:

1 Like