Making Enlisted a Better Place №7

First off, thank you for buffing shotguns, I think a few people have mentioned this over the months, so happy to see this a thing now, look forwards to trying them out.

Some people including me want to test things out, I’m on console but only way is to create custom game and hope that the other player also part of test, can find right custom game.

I want to put the Moscow IL2 to the test against the BF109E cannons, as I’m sure there is a bug with IL2 damage, or BF cannons.

Also, recently you changed sandbags and now there is a gap between sandbags, when are you going to give us back what we originally had, stackable sandbags like in CBT? We could build mini pillboxes I remember! (Also when is allied getting their version of AA, My building etc)

Sorry off topic, but guess it’s about grabbing your attention where I can :wink:

when can we meet sound modification?

Not sure about the tank hull mgs but I’ve commented my suggestion here with regard to the explosion pack. All I have to say is watch Quadro’s video “Spamming Grenades Like It’s 1945”. I think there is a need to rework explosion packs, but then again maybe that’s just me.

It is realistic. Try aim a gun while flying thorugh the air, while keeping it on target.

1 Like

And even more, while charging your jump and when absorbing the landing

nice job !!
you guys should next improve the graphics,environments,dynamic weather,and other elements for immersion such as improved voicelines and sfx, dynamic soundtrack like red orchestra,victory and defeat cutscenes unique to each faction and campaign and add small details in reload animations, maps and make the environments immersive and unique like the environments in battlefield 1 such that all matches will not feel similar .

in short,make the game more unique, immersive and cinematic

So another poll about that would be nice

think its most possible to jump and gun hitting targets close to you and to be accurate if you train for it. But sure not as accurate as it would be “stable” running but still possible even if it wouldn’t be effective at all combat wise ^^ Wonder if someone ever tried bunny hopping in real combat ever just to try it out or as an survival thing in the back of their minds…Pretty sure something like that has been implemented just to try dodging bullets but in sense of combat shooting…maybe but not shooting in the air is my guess. But people do tend to shoot in different ways so my bet is that someone most likely have jumped and gunned at least once in one situation

With modern firearms yes.

Tried it with my replica AK-74 (around 3.7kg) and was able to keep the gun on target.

But couldnt imagine being able to with most WW2 firearms, since their ergonomics are horrible. Something like the DP-27, when i held it, it would be impossible to jump around in that, let alone it was hard to ADS while standing.

Mgs works well on hip fire, but jumping and gunning with that one seems very counterproductive xD But yeah i wouldnt want to jump and gun with an bolt action for sure since that is also waste of bullets and perhaps your life on that line

#vg1-5toNormalTroopers please

2 Likes

There is a reason modern armies dont use jumping starts :smiley:. If you want to avoid incoming fire run in a zigzag changing direction every few seconds.

Also, are you really sure that jumping around on uneven terrain and debris while carrying 20+ kg of equipment is going to be healthy?

We will ask developers. Thank you!

7 Likes

now thats the thing for sure you wont be able to do so easy ^^ even with good physique. Heck even throwing yourself to the ground during hard terrain is a b…in many ways

a second Christmas :smiley:
( a bit late… but hey, everytime it’s a good time to celebrate something )

a bit of a shame that free camera still does not work when you are bipod, aiming in ads, climbing ladders, and / or using tanks.

but hey, small steps are always welcomed :slight_smile:

Thanks for this improvment.

Free camera is usefull for soldier, tanks but is the most important thing for planes.

Right now if you want to look with a plane, you can roll left or right and use the free cam, so the wing doesn’t block your view.

The problem is the roll will make you slowly but surely deviate from your current direction. To stay align you have to roll (with A/D) but at the same time make very small adjustment with the ruder (With Q and E) to stay align. Free look in a plane while trying to keep the same direction is therefor exhausting.

Maybe there is something to do to improve it. Like the roll will not make you deviate from the direction the mouse is pointing.

So you can without little rudder adjustment keep the same direction while you free look around.

I hope it will be.
You can add the same precision as when soldier burn.

Please, if you answer then to my whole quote.
I said it is not realistic to shoot oneself in the jaw because you performed a jump.
There are always some (american) exceptions.

We did many bullshit things in the army and this happened to none of us.
It is also unrealistic to shoot while standing with the MG42. In reality it would kick you backwards to the ground, does this happens in the game? Also no. :man_shrugging:

Any plan to make the front post of Winchester M1912 more noticeable?

1 Like