Making Enlisted a better place №60

Can you change crate of Free and Paid Soviet paras? Free ones have only crappy PTRS-41 at BR3 (they should get Panzerfaust 60 or at least M1 Bazooka) and paid squad has DT-29 at BR5 can you give us Maxim-Tokarev? Since free one has RD-44

Also Axis need some BR2 and BR3 paras, Italian paratrooper need to be lowered to BR3 and upgrade his gun to contain 40 ammo instead of 20. You should also give us a new event and premium of low BR since Soviets and Americans have multiple low BR paras while we have zero (after that change we could have only one)

There is a weird bug with German paratroopers they always need to open parachute from higher altitudes when compared to other nations (300m instead of around 200m), their crate flies way too far from selected point and also when you open your parachute you won’t be able to control it as well as other nations. Was that intended?

Japanese event paras at BR3 with Assault option should get Type 2a SMG instead Type 11 and at BR5 they don’t need to change since Tokyo SMG is fine.

6 Likes

We reminded about it to the devs.

12 Likes

You will see more tomorrow about them

12 Likes

Thank you, James!! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

ask them for my refund of 1.3 million silver

thanks

time to hibernate for 24h

1 Like

hope it appear around this time tomorrow

2 Likes

まだゴーグルを直していない

DF の現実: 日本のタンカーはゴーグルにアルミ箔を着用していた

still not fixed the goggles

DF reality: Japanese Tanker’s wore Aluminum foil on their goggles.

6 Likes

It seems like gifting is disabled for your Steam launch. Can you enable it so we could buy it for friends/family or let people giveaway it on Streams or do some Contests? You could even advertise game that way on your Stream and giveaway free copies in twitch/yt giveaways.

1 Like

For those wondering about the para :

FG 42 grenade launcher :

• MG34 75 rounds
  • Sniper Gewehr
  • Panzerfaust 60 (without ammo lmao)
  • Granatwerfer 36

So basically, slightly better MG and no ammo for Panzerfaust…

For the brits :

• M1 Thompson
  • Sniper Garand
  • M9 Bazooka (with ammo this time)
  • M2 Mortar

Good improvement all around

8 Likes

wait so HA panzerfaust and mg34 patro? i guess it cool

1 Like

No basically I could not shoot with the panzerfaust, like no ammo AT ALL

I am checking the brits and will try the german again after

4 Likes

so you just have the tube interesting gonna check that out later

oh and US premium para got that 100round mg and M9 bazooka didnt check their recon and mortar set yet tho

2 Likes

I edited my post with the weapons of the British lads

1 Like

Sniper Enfield would be more fitting. Missed opportunity.

6 Likes

What the hell is wrong with axis paras.

Crate was flying backwards into the sky and we still get killed when we drop around 250-300m while other nations can drop at 200m and still be fine. Plus you drop far away from the crate for no reason. German paras suffer.
PS Italian paras need complete rework starting from their gun (it’s too weak at even BR2), their crate ZB-26 at BR5? Grb-39 at BR5? And bugs need to be fixed as written above.

14 Likes

I’m trying my hardest to find things to complain about this meapb, but failed to find any.

I might actually have to provide a compliment now.

Granted- There’s nothing specific listed yet.
For all we know, the changes could be largely irrelevant.

2 Likes

you didnt like re select the drop zone at last second right? i sometime do that accidentally and the crate land somewhere else

Yep,no ammo for the panzerfaust 60, sad… Maybe they gave them Panzerfaust 100 ammo but forgot to change the weapon itself

6 Likes

Well, I hope you guys are happy with what comes next