Making Enlisted a better place №60

Each issue of our regular series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.

ECONOMY IMPROVEMENTS

We have prepared some important economy related adjustments for you. Weapon and vehicle upgrades will become cheaper and the daily login crates will contain more Silver. We will tell you more about it in a separate post today.

EXPLOSIONS SCATTER DEBRIS

In one of our recent updates, we’ve implemented that shots and explosions affect the bodies of defeated soldiers: you may have noticed how spectacularly they are blown away. Now it’s time to add this feature to various destructible objects!

Crates, barrels, fences, doors and many other objects that could function as cover will now break apart based on the force of impact on them, whether it’s a hit from a rifle or a powerful explosion nearby. This new effect can already be experienced in battles!

IMPROVING THE PARATROOPERS’ CRATE

To better balance high BR battles, we have added more suitable weapons to several paratrooper squads’ crates.

The weapons in the crates of paratrooper squads armed with the FG 42 with a grenade launcher, Vickers Mk.I No. 2 and M1928A1 Thompson 100 have changed.

OTHER CHANGES

• Fixed the missing horn sound on APCs.
  • Fixed the inaccurate landing of the paratrooper crate to the player’s chosen location.
  • Fixed a bug where rockets flew through ground vehicles.
  • Improved the display of prices in the weapon details window.
  • Improved the visibility of the “Show details” button.
  • Fixed a bug where smoke shell hits would leave a penetration mark on vehicles.
  • Fixed a bug with small caliber hit marks overlapping the tank shell penetration marks.
  • Fixed the missing flight controls when switching to the tail gunner in the E13A1 and the A20 Boston MK.3
  • Improved the behavior of AI soldiers, they try to spread out in the dug trenches, rather than grouping together.
  • Fixed a bug related to using the “Best for BR” presets.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.

So share, suggest, and report!

38 Likes

Now that is nice.

Looking forward to it

5 Likes

waiting for this

3 Likes

Could you share some information about the April Fool’s Day activities?

2 Likes

is there a way you guys gonna make mp 40 silenced as premium squad?, i really wanna buy it

1 Like

All i can say is… be a very MOTIVATED about it c:

8 Likes

thank you James and Dev team
enlisted-economy

6 Likes

No, it’s event squad and will be staying same.

8 Likes

damn that sad af, i regret stoping playing when this event show up and now its my biggest regret

1 Like

We are just going to find out that the bonus slot for premium squads was a planned april fool joke.

19 Likes

…did the Folgore get left out again!!!

16 Likes

Horns are back, yes! Better economy, noice! So I was not crazy thinking my rockets were not connecting. Next step, fix hitboxes when firing 2meters away from an object, having rockets blow in my face kinda ruin my hair, cleaning all of that gunpowder is annoying, hair is smelly, face peeling off, yea.

4 Likes

Btw, still waiting for APC camo options. I thought they were planned to be released shortly after APC update.

7 Likes

I was going crazy without it. Hope it works with bikes and boats as before.

And that will be nice to see today

3 Likes

bipods WHEN?

3 Likes

i spent 1.3 million in silver last week, could i get a refund now that you’re making stuff cheaper.

Thanks

1 Like

So, gun grenades. :thinking::thinking::thinking:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/lLnAGZVmJlB7

man im dumb it said weapon and vehicle upgrade not weapon and vehicle cost anyway still looking forward to it

Nice very nice. Are you also going to talk more about Steam launch bundles?

3 Likes

When they release Enlisted 2

16 Likes