Finnaly!

Now please… More soldiers to our premium squads with 4 man :relaxed::relaxed:

10 Likes

this would be great :slight_smile:

Finally would make premium squads more useful ^.^

2 Likes

JEEEAAAH AND SOME EXTRA SLOTS FOR THEM so i can equipp them

2 Likes

@Keofox will your team at some point address the camping that is available to Grey Zone tanks? I’ve put forward along with the community a lot of different and workable options.
I love that ability to get out and repair as just one crew member, but now giving resupply , its going to accentuate the problem even moreso.
I love the game, and I have the ability to kill these tanks, but many F2P players whom only get one vehicle slot, or dont have hard counters to certain tanks are not having a good time with it.

5 Likes

Only nice things! Good patch!

2 Likes

God bless
most of them we actually asked for.

2 Likes

Мы обсудим его.

1 Like

“We will discuss it” translation

5 Likes

Spasibo)

5 Likes

Are you thinking of making a more large scale gamemode?

Like this for example

7 Likes

T-29 in Normandy when? Amercia sufferinggggggggggggggggggg. American playerbase is leaving because of not having tanks like jumbo in pre-panther stage

Thanks for the translation.
Not sure why he thought I spoke Russian after posting in English lol.
I guess his translate program didn’t have its morning coffee yet.

2 Likes

@Keofox we need this.
I am not asking for troops armed with the same weapons as the premium troops, but rather just give us the ability to add a few basic Rifleman, an AT gunner, a Radio Operator etc.

Also, smoke rounds for Mortars please.

And lastly, maybe for those whom don’t want the premium squads but want the weapons you could sell those in packs of 4 (one purchase only per account so they don’t get spammed).
Might give you another monetization option.

3 Likes

You joke but if they add the KT H and T29 in a Siegfried Line campaign I’d buy them in a heartbeat

3 Likes

Finaly this a thing. Good job.

As for the ammo ressuply for tanks. It makes sense, however, thanks to it powercreeping vehicles can sit an entire game on the same spot deep in grey zone (with brief reload journey) without being forced to leave the vehicle.

Especially Normandy will suffer thanks to this.

Also, I´m glad that you finaly took into consideration shotguns being useless. @Keofox is it possible to add your response to shotguns to the main post so we don´t have to search for it?

Yes, of course. But I sincerely hope that devs wont understand it in “yo I heard you want to have 7 gunners again” logic. That would be awful if that would be the case. I would prefer the less useful squads we have now over that hell we had in CBT.

I have a suggestion I think may work so if tank gets spotted in grey zone it should allow the Artilery to bombard the area and have damage multiplier so that there is a surefire way to get rif of tanks in grey zones

1 Like

Not just 4 men squads. Im really, REALLY interested in some basic riflemen premium squads! Those are not overpowered, in fact they are a handicap: only 9 troopers with bolt actions, no engineer, no assaulter, sniper, etc.

I’d buy the Tunisian riflemen squads and the Berlin old men Volks squads… But they must be viable first. We need squad composition options for premiums :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Good, resupply zone will greatly help SPG’s which usually have low ammo but it probably should have some sort of safety so that people don’t spam infinite ammo, like it reloads shell after shell, you have to be completely out of ammo or there’s a timer between resupply.

This is a great update! It really goes to address some of the issues tanks have had since the beginning.

I know I’m late to this thread, but it would be amazing if we could get smoke rounds for tanks, and the ability to deploy defensive smoke for those tanks with the ability.

To take the ammunition idea further: I’d love to see the ability to choose ammunition types and quantities for tanks.

We think. But this is not what you imagine.

12 Likes