Making Enlisted a Better Place №56

This is how it looks like for me after the patch.

7 Likes

When will they announce the next update and new season of BP? Hope they doing delay it again

Or just expand the table.

These minor fixes are welcome of course…
But there are some major issues right now that need to be addressed, such as the stretched soldiers or vehicles like the APC spawning in the ground (this happened to multiple times in the Bulge campaign), as well as several other bugs that have been around since the merge. Please address the major bugs before doing random stuff like ammo box refills which we could all live without

5 Likes

Still no impact grenades changes, they still ruin BR 1-2-3.

“Beatings will continue, until morale improves”

I do appreciate the map adjustments tho. I hope this trend continues, especially on some Berlin maps you get spawn camped because there is a direct line of sight as you spawn.

Also in the Pacific, some maps prob have very low win rate for US, like Aligator Creek, the base where you have to push an island surrounded by water while pushing uphill, and there is nowhere to make a useful rally point.

1 Like

Fix the Mister Fantastic soldiers.

3 Likes

It’s been 7 months without fixing an error that prevents the Japanese anti-tank stick mines from working. I’ve already filed 4 reports and you still haven’t solved it.

3 Likes

You said Pershings were coming soon.

2 Likes

When will you fix the blackhole tents in Munda Trail: Bibilo Hill? Whole squads are getting sucked into them and keep bouncing inside forever, it’s unbearable

6 Likes

Looks like you died 187119691 times with Japan in only 62 battles. So that’s how my team gets drained out of tickets when I play as Japan xDDD

2 Likes

Is that all?

Nothing ACTUALLY IMPORTANT - like restricting maps to BR’s, or fixing the match making system - the things people have ACTUALLY been posting about ever since the merge??

7 Likes

You guys need to fix AI getting stuck after spawn on this thing in factory district map for Normandy… And also, why do all weapons have one extra bullet in the mag after reloading them? I noticed this for assault, submachine guns and also semi autos…

4 Likes

That isn’t a bug, its completely normal.
That happens when you reload your gun but there are still rounds loaded.
That +1 round is already loaded in the barrel thus when you replace the magazine, it doesn’t get magically sucked out like before.

5 Likes

Not all weapons, it’s because of the one-in-chamber mechanic, it doesn’t work on open bolt guns, just like real life

This means that the backpack you have equipped by default shows up there, for example the flamethrower tank didn’t show up on customization

2 Likes

you machine!

1 Like

when you will fix grenades randomly working like from wish, bots following ordes randomly, unable to at last turn to incoming fire direction, tanks killing through massive obstacles, stupidities like soldier standing up after self healing regardless of the previous stance?

2 Likes

Freakin E X A C T L Y. This is one of the most painful absurdities that the damned merge has brought upon us.

How do you appreciate our feedback when you “added a shortcut to reset perks in the soldier improvement window” or “fixed the incorrect announcer line played when loading into a mission” “portrait display in the BP window”???

I’m not gonna make a list, but we all know what game breaking bugs are redundantly breaking the experience.

3 Likes

kindly fix the problem with the research tree where in order to buy a researched item i have to start all over again with researching the whole tree just to buy this item while i have the previous item already researched, if you agree with me guys please upvote and spread the word

6 Likes

Mosin M91/30 still has a 3.5X PU scope instead of a 3.9X PE but the Gold order suppressed version still has the 3.9X PE :thinking: