Making Enlisted a Better Place №56

Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.

REFILLING THE AMMO BOXES

The ammo box is one of the most useful engineering structures, since you can’t fight without ammunition. However, in active combat, it could run out of ammunition quite quickly, so engineers had to rebuild them constantly.

We will get rid of this unnecessary action and allow engineers to refill the still active box with new ammunition by using the building materials in their backpacks. We appreciate your helpful work, engineers!

MISSION CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS

We have adjusted the standard spawn points in Normandy, fixed several impassable spots and improved the Hermann Goering strasse and Gogol street missions for vehicles, as well as made a number of smaller fixes. These bugs were found with the help of your reports on the community.gaijin.net. Thank you for your help!

OTHER CHANGES

• Improved mission sorting when creating custom matches.
  • Added a shortcut to reset perks in the soldier improvement window (Ctrl+LMB).
  • Returned the sniper sights and bayonets, which could not be re-equipped once removed.
  • Fixed the gradual slowdown of reloading on a number of tanks due to the number of shots fired.
  • Corrected the amount of ammunition in the machine guns of the P-40E-1 airplane.
  • Fixed the engine sound of the FP-3 airplane.
  • Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect warning window to appear when distributing perk points.
  • Added backpack display to the Appearance menu for American soldiers.
  • Fixed the display of portrait in the Battle Pass window.
  • Fixed the display of four-digit numbers in the Statistics section of the Player Profile.
  • Fixed the incorrect announcer line that played when loading into a mission.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.

So share, suggest, and report!

23 Likes

Bipods?

23 Likes

Sooooooo…Do you have any plans to release the dev this week, Darkflow?

14 Likes

Glad to see the tank reload being addressed. Can’t wait for more details on next big update and more unusual vehicles to be added! Winter event was fun, hope there is time before next begins.

3 Likes

Priority spawning for your own rally point. I shouldn’t have to queue on my own rally point when I’m the only one building them.

9 Likes

R

5 Likes

you mean like if you Ctrl click the perk it will reset to 0? because I thought it would be pretty useful if you would LMB double click to add a perk and RMB to discard the perk, one by one.

It would be intuitive I think.

1 Like

I’m losing track of how long bipods have been broken or how windows are still cursed

15 Likes

m1921ac thompson is in the editor

since when they were practically introduced :wink:

anyway
but, as it goes for " this bit ".

that’s alright :+1:

a bit… conflicted about the engineer refills.
not particularly against it, but not a great fan of either.

3 Likes

Can we have some vague idea of how devs do things or how they prioritize things because there are some things in this game which have not been addressed for who knows how long at this point.

3 Likes

If they cannot address major problems like this how on earth are we even going to get to steam ?

1 Like

considering how steam allowed literally everything, i doubt enlisted will suffer too much about it.

5 Likes

That’s true but some things are just missing in this game or they’re just ignoring the communities useful assets which they have right in front of their faces like half of your cosmetics for some reason.

new engies structures,bipods,refill medic boxes and shrings

well,

if one has to speculate, they only fix what they can.

and eventually, one bit at a time, fix bigger things.

cosmetics ain’t really a priority looks like ( despite being expensive and technically, being a major microtransations inside enlisted )

but of course, i don’t work at df. therefore, no one knows. and i could be wrong.

as far as it goes for us, that’s all we need to know i guess

1 Like

that is true but when one side of the ship is on fire I think they should prioritize that instead of worrying about the paint is peeling or someone spilled Some wine on the carpet when the ship was slowly being engulfed in the fire.

2 Likes

It seems that somewhere in February is the 3rd anniversary of their introduction. And they were broken since the introduction like erika said.

5 Likes

Almost makes you wonder where their priorities truly lie when they just keep ignoring things and releasing more maps instead of fixing the maps or improving their game modes.

4 Likes

And here’s another question to DF how about you actually let the community start choosing some maps made by some of our map makers and let us vote on it to be put into public rotation because right now what you’re giving us right now is either broken or cursed in some weird way and at least when the community starts doing things they actually put some effort in the maps they make.

1 Like