Making Enlisted a Better Place №55

first sentence here

Thanks for such important report, i’ll forward it to the devs

1 Like

Yes, I saw those patch notes, but it is still not fixed, I can share video proving this. The APC and vehicles still flicker on PS5 unfortunately.

Maybe pass this back to devs, will do a video later today if required.

2 Likes

i know right? like shrapnel would have kill these guy but no we cant have that cause it too ridiculous apparently (like i understand but when this happen it get annoying)

yea i can vouch for that since i do also see some texture flick altho very short this time instead of the always flick one

1 Like

It is unfortunate that it has not been fixed.
Right after the Ardennes Forest update I witnessed a similar bug, but since I never saw that bug these days, I thought it was fixed.
I too found a bug that I would like to see fixed as soon as possible, but btw, it’s almost 2024.
Some countries may not take a long vacation in the new year, but I think most people will take a break for a while, so I am assuming the bug fix won’t come for a month or so.
I plan to take it easy. Maybe I’ll watch a WW2 movie for a while to enjoy the new Enlisted.
I hope you have time to relax too.
Have a Happy Holiday

1 Like

man if you see my “christmas miracle” post you would see the low poly mg on the APC but it ok that post was not meant to be serious anyway

(USA) Squad with M1928A1 Thompson 100 - so no M9 Bazooka? Really?..

4 Likes

I saw that post and was only concerned about the charred American soldiers.
That APC looks like the LOD is broken.

BR III = BR 1/2/3
BR V = BR 3/4/5

USSR Premium
Base weapon: AS-44 Model 5 (Switchable)
Preset 2 Anti-Tank BR III: X3 Panzerfaust 60 + X6 AT Mines
Preset 2 Anti-Tank BR V: X3 Panzerfaust 100 + X6 AT Mines

remember, no bias.

5 Likes

Nice update! But there is USSR balance issue at BR2. Any faction except USSR has ok BR2 anti tank weapon to handle unflankable BR3 enemy tank. Soviet BR2 tanks can do nothing to unflankable panzer 4 J, so there is only single USSR tool against P4J - planes.
In this situation maybe has sense to leave panzerfaust60 for paratroopers.

I think the boxes of OG43 team should also be changed accordingly, as GRB-39 cannot effectively destroy T-34

1 Like

I like this, a step in the right direction.

Now, to other attire parts! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The reason I strongly disagree with this is because I just know you’re going to give these British paratroopers American gear. I loved these Paratroopers because they had an entirely British loadout.

Honestly I think you should’ve just given those two Soviet Paras a unique weapon, and thus being tied to a specific BR.

Honestly I think you should NOT change these squads and leave them as they are

Leave that BR switcheroo for the Soviets because you didn’t give them a unique weapon in the first place

2 Likes

The OG-43 defo needs a modular box like the Allied para
No way in fucking hell does that 20 round smg deserve to be BR IV
Just let you take it lower and then nix the flamers from the loadout and the like

13 Likes

Its really a bad joke … italian paratroopers not playable in Tunesia. The devs have no idea from psychologie. Same with gold weapons … not usable any more e.g. Breda PG BR4 and BR5
Next point: soviet paras are able to change primary weapon … others not Why?

7 Likes

Sometimes I feel they just do things haphazardly

I don’t know what it will take for them to straighten things out. I can always hope at least

Well, premium Soviet paratroopers are still able to get BR 2 weapons (Panzerfaust 60/DP27/SVT38 sniper) while still being BR 2 while the event one got nerfed into oblivion with Madsen and PTRS. Sure removing RD44 is a good thing, but allowing people to bypass the BR system by paying for the premium squad is still a thing…

7 Likes

Despite me preferring each faction being entirely unique, I would tolerate giving the Soviets a lend lease bazooka

Better than a time traveling Panzerfaust. Not to mention when we eventually get the Faustpatrone and Panzerfaust 30. I don’t want them to give the Soviets a copy and paste of those either

Of coarse if people can’t suffice with the anti tank rifles

2 Likes

No, the flame thrower is a feature of this team and should not be removed, just make changes to the box.

1 Like