Making Enlisted a Better Place №49 (for the Entities.blk authors)

Custom Profiles still doesn’t work in the editor making the already tedious creating process even harder.

4 Likes

Still want binoculars for American tank destroyer :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

binoculars are OP …

Love this feature!

1 Like

I just want the most basic scouting abilities. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hi, I think now I can fix it in BigAction mod, please look forward to the update

7 Likes

Good improvements, but can we PLEASE get the ability to aim down with MGs (other than just the Americans)?
Additionally, PLEASE bring back the ability to double stack sandbags, even if it means you can’t stack in objective doorways!

The game doesn’t look right without decent fortification capabilities!

2 Likes

Hello, I plan to restore it in the bigAction game mode.

We will have a richer range of engineer buildings! Maybe a minefield or a howitzer. still in testing

10 Likes

The smoke effect is still great, is it really reducing the smoke effect?

1 Like

go tommy go!

6 Likes

U sure about that? Smoke is still great.

2 Likes

LESS SMOKE lol

6 Likes

This update has stopped console even joining custom games, if any helpers with console can corroborate and pass on to devs that would be great :+1:

Error message when trying join “Failed to create manifest”

@James_Grove Hello, fyr

My eternal mission is over and I can rest godbless

EDIT: Nvm Gun smoke is still pretty bad

5 Likes

get up

Already forwarded

3 Likes

skill issue Gabriel. Use your axe or sword! Imagine shooting enemies :eyes:

1 Like

Fixed the overlapping of the mask and gas mask of the AT gunner in the “277th Reconnaissance Battalion” squad when armed with RPzB. 43 Ofenrohr in the Invasion of Normandy campaign.

Well it seems this change has also affected RPzB. 43 Ofenrohr AT Gunners in Tunisia. They have all lost their default (gas mask+helmet) combo, reverting to the default squad caps.

Furthermore the gas masks now clip terribly with a lot of soldiers’ faces in the lobby screen and in previewing soldier outfits. This was not an issue before this update.

Recent player count estimates show that nearly half of enlisted players are playing on console. With that information on hand, Is there any plan for now or in the future to improve access to custom games on console?

I’d really like to know whether I’d like to continue supporting this game, and while I’m aware that it’s not as easy to give consoles all the features seen on PC; I’d like to hope that console payers can expect a similar experience moving forward as the game reaches towards it’s official release.

At the very least, an option to transfer accounts from console to PC would be appropriate for people that have already invested time and money into the game.

1 Like

Your patch didn’t fix a single thing, Muzzle Smoke is still as bad as it ever was :L

7 Likes

Should be fixed now, restart your game.

2 Likes