Making Enlisted a Better Place №43

Especially with the MG131. its like the point of aim moves but the gun doesn’t.

Money Eager Buy Premium update.

bad choice.

Post merge, will commanders of multinational factions be able to choose the nationality of each individual soldier they enlist, to avoid Italians in German squads or Yanks in British squads?

1 Like

Meanwhile explosive packs still made of rubber gg

2 Likes

Tailgunners of half the game’s aircraft are fixed, only needs to fix the other half, maybe in another year and a half we see it

1 Like

We solved this problem and fixed the gunners. The changes affect the following vehicles: Bf 110 G-2, Bf 110 C-7, Ju 87 R-2, Ju-188 and IL-10. The defenders of your rear are now back in action!

This is great! Good job, it was really annoying when I waited for my gunner to do something, they should actually be effective.

And I’m so happy with the interface now, the empty stars are visible now on the soldiers as well, glad this has been fixed. Now the interface is clear, practical and effective in use. It can stay this way now, I don’t have any major concerns about it.

I would only like to ask for returning to normal smooth zoom on the tank gunner optics (like in 0.4-0.5s) instead of the sudden 0.1s jump we have now, which has much more impact than any vignetting effect (it is very confusing in comparison to the slower zoom and I lose track of the targets)

Nice try, but they still suck. While flying the Ju188 they still shoot anywhere else but at the enemy plane. And secondly, if the enemy plane is behind me and slightly out of range, they forget that he is there even though there are tracers flying by me from that plane.
So that leaves me with 2 situations :

1. Fly straight even though i’m being shot at so that if the enemy plane gets close, my gunners will have an easier time shooting back. This results in me being shot down quite fast
  2. Start doing evasive maneuvers but my gunners won’t “lock” on the target, they will shoot all the ammo around the enemy plane and i will get shot down just as fast.

So basically you didn’t fix as much as you would hope, you just made them shoot back but you didn’t fix how effective they are at all

3 Likes

Mine seems like its not. I’m getting right up behind them, just a little bit below, and my top gunner is endlessly shooting but doesn’t seem to be doing any notable damage.

Also, have you tried the one on Tunisia?

Sb-2m is also difficult to tell, as its guns are pretty weak, but I would think after firing as long as they do, they would do damage of some kind.

1 Like

@James_Grove if I might ask, is there any word on the return of the ability to stack sandbags? Us engineer mains would like to know, as not even being able to stack 2 tall is seriously hurting defensive gameplay.

1 Like

Can we also get back the ability to make giant monstrosity towers that we had in ye olde days? It was fun.

1 Like

Maybe you ask around someone can help you here
Gaijin.net // Issues

My guys are blocking my HMG for a minute now

1 Like