Making Enlisted a Better Place №43

Now this is a good MEABP Thank you, you fixed my G14 too and tailgunners, thank you for recognizing this was a game play important bug. Looking forwards to testing out AI too.

Keep up good work, need more events like previous and more content, premiums, f2p too :+1:

1 Like

I appreciate the work on the AI. Hopefully it works as intended, this was MUCH needed.

• The A-20-G and Sb-2m still need work on their gunners.

• Can we PLEASE get the ability to stack sandbags back already? Even if it just caps out at 2 tall. One sandbag wall high is not enough to protect against most attacks, and MG nests need a way to set cover for their sides.

(Or bring in more options for buildable sandbag types would be even better. There are LOTS of good designed sandbag structures built into the maps, but most of them are at positions and angles that are basically unusable. Even if they are usable, we can’t rebuild them if they get taken out.)

Thanks for the good update @ChuchaDrucha

4 Likes

The issue isn’t that they got switched over to single barrel versions. The problem is that they changed how the damage was done.

I remember reading it and believe it was since taken down as myself and other members have looked for it.

From our understanding, there were complaints that the AA was still too effective, even after they switched over to the unique AAs. So they changed the damage from being high damage at the direct point of impact, to low damage at the point of impact and further spread of fragmentation damage.
(Originally upon release of the unique AAs, they had the old damage system, and they were able to take down aircraft almost as efficiently as the quad barrel ones, IF your aim was good.)

So essentially, even if you direct hit the critical part of the aircraft, it will do very low damage to it, but instead hit the other nearby parts more.

Its especially frustrating as if you hit the main body of the aircraft, more damage is done to the wings than the body. So you actually have to aim around the connection of the wings to the body, or the tail to actually do noticeable damage.

Unless the cockpit is facing you, in which you MIGHT be able to shoot out the pilot.

Feel free to test it. Even against the bomber raids its very obvious.

1 Like

Please remove the stupid ad for premium squads on the main screen.

8 Likes

Why can’t I join the discord server?
I get this message:
Enlisted Official: ON XBOX: This self assignable role has been configured to require another role by the server admins.”

1 Like

Ok, when Patton Saber M1911.
2017-11-10-12.30.11-660x327

1 Like

Some helpers said before this fix will come with new major update, what changed your mind?

It’s kinda annoying to hear something and next week it means completely nothing.
Basically tech tree situation v2.

Please increase the minimum purchaseable number of all battlepass-guns to 4.

Thanks A LOT for looking at my suggestion, you really are awesome, guys :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

The A20 works on Normandy I think, I hate derailing posts and counter what is said, I’ll test it next game to be sure!

1 Like

good job showing how desperate you guys are for us to buy these fucking over priced premium sqauds
the UI has been made even worse

3 Likes

This is excellent.

Also much needed.

That was a bug? Huh.

Always love AI improvements.

2 Likes

You surely will see devblog on this week с:

1 Like

Devs find a way to implement this changes and fixes sooner, that’s all.

3 Likes

When we will see a bob semple tank ofc. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just wanted to confirm, on Normandy and flying A20 right now, my gunner just shot down a FW whilst typing, just now a 109G6 too… I’m using gold order version, talk about live tests lol

1 Like

Gib both

N O W

Great! But can we get four of gold orders we can only get 3 of?

Currently you can’t get 4 LADs for example, which means you’ll be forced to use a mixed weapon squad if you wanna use all of em which is pain

Is it normal that when using Heavy MG emplacement and turnning the gun left or right the iron-sight doesn’t point at where the bullets are going. i.e. the further you look toward one side the higher you should aim to hit the target.

The AI already did this but it worked better on the practice range than actual gameplay.