Making Enlisted a Better Place №38

Umm i never knew one could shoot through a wrecked tank?
So anyway, what about FIXING AT , so it doesn’t shoot through a real live tank, that is shooting at your team??

I have not seen this post where , people reported AT going through wrecks.

I might be being a bit dumb here (watch it!), But they fixed AT going through wrecks, but not AT actually destroying tanks or is this fixed now?

Also flamethrowers now won’t pen walls that are thicker than the length of the barrel, so does that mean Tunisia premium flamers, can’t pen as much?

What about other bugs, AT, Tailgunners etc I thought MEABP was about bug fixes, I have never heard or seen a single complaint about firing an AT shot at already dead tanks to pen another tank behind?

Maybe someone could please clarify these above points from dev / helper team?

3 Likes

I like doors as well

Nah, there’s no need for doors since windows exists. :sunglasses:

I died to this just today, lol, just before the update I guess.

Nice :+1:. Next update make paratroopers open the parachute by itself. It should open by itself since it’s “hooked up.” It’s like you’re using the reserve parachute when jumping.

2 Likes

Hello, when will the problem of muzzle smoke be fixed when shooting in a bright environment cause excessive smoke? This problem is urgent, and it is related to the most basic experience of FPS

1 Like

Hey @1942786 is there a list for what ranks weapons only in Premium squads will be?

Particularly interested in Lanciafiamme mod.35

Another quick fix solution in attempt to convince the players to not desert bad matches just like hiding the ranks in the scoreboard during the battle where the reality is that it only delayed desertion before the obvious red flags starting to appear.

Without an incentive to stay in bad matches like extra rewards for staying and performing well in a bad team, the desertion will not stop. Even crew lock didnt completely stop those who rage quit in 1 death in War Thunder.

6 Likes

I like this, maybe a “against all odds” or “never surrender!” type of badges that reward even in a lose.

5 Likes

" * Me-410B-1 — fixed a bug that caused the X-ray display to show the BK 5 cannon, which is not installed on the plane."

Do planes have x-rays? I have never seen.

Exactly, it disconcerts me so much that I don’t see it, and it means just thousands unnecessary extra clicks in the future to get into battle - the old interface was optimal compared to this