Making Enlisted a Better Place №31

Good goal, If other campaign consumables like madkit, ammunition, water, rare weapon and more spawn at random positions in the building.
That would be good

1 Like

And we also need refrigerators to shop with points or soul balance stocks :face_holding_back_tears:

truly wants

1 Like

tech tree is planned for next major udapte ?

1 Like

Basically the idk th lunge mine update

Only positive lil things, nice, keep those coming!

Also, @1942786 , what’s with that new avatar? :laughing:

2 Likes

On one hand I think this a neat idea, but on the other I don’t like it because I know that other games that have pick ups generally have them be powerful weapons or whatever and its first come first serve. Looking at you Battlefield. And I wouldn’t want weapons and equipment to start being restricted.

For example, I love that every player has an opportunity to use a Flamethrower, in fact I was surprised it was like this because most games make it a single pick up.

it’s from:

3 Likes

Selfreflection.

1 Like

Nice.
But is that all?

This comment was sponsored by Raid: Shadow Legend.

2 Likes

Lol that reminds me on this meme

2 Likes

Nice changes, but please buff the LMGs in game! The buggy bipod mechanic and the absolutley horrendous accuracy makes them nearly useless, especially with the bolt actions now being death lasers.

2 Likes

There’s no “could have” to it, it definitely affected me.

Having said that, my testing in Practice mode with the Berlin Fw 190 shows a MARKED improvement in responsiveness during the “final approach” to target when dropping bombs. I still need to test it in a match, but I think you guys managed to fix that particular issue.

It also flies level now in SLF (Stead Level Flight) and doesn’t feel like it’s yawed off to the left when I put it into a moderate dive.

Thank you very, very much.

Not a fan of “on site procurement.” It waters down AT builds in general and immersion in general. One of the things I was not happy about in H&G. In H&G it was necessary, because proper AT weapons take forever to unlock. It isn’t necessary in Enlisted, we get AT weapons straight out of the gate, be it explosion packs, TNT, etc.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t even call that a “buff” as much as a bug fix, but I agree bipod bugs are really rough.

1 Like

Really appreciate! The weapon pick up mechanism are nice ideas. Maybe devs can put some unique weapons in the map, that would be interesting.

That game have the best AD, poor orc the guy cheated him

for the aircraft fix, it appears that the IL-2-37 still suffers from drifting, it awkwardly veers off to the right for some reason, hope that gets addressed soon

2 Likes

Glad the aircraft drifting has finally been acknowledged and is receiving attention, just might be able to fly in Berlin again

Will be interesting to see how effective the lunge mine is now. Has anyone tested the new variation yet?