Making Enlisted a Better Place №23

There was an error in the clothing customization of the third level assault team of the Soviet army in Stalingrad, and the purchased clothing could not be displayed normally.

At least the pilot doesn’t automatically look at his balls when pitching up, that’s a good start.

I’ve just try it.
@98750265
If you use “C” (Freelooking button) while using the keyboard you mouse will stay in the center of the screen.

But everybody tell you BF1 controle are very bad. You will realise when you get used to the WarThunder/Enlisted one. Like everybody who though like you before.

It’s not a waste. The more men you have, the more assist points you get.

1 Like

Also, the engine starts to make a diferent sound too. Usually a litle under 80%or so throttle when we fly back to refill is enough to cool the engine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t be really surprised if you’re actually doing that for each patch/update.

1 Like

Another list of quality changes. Excellent.

you don’t realize how good War Thunder M/Kb plane control is until you play a game without it

1 Like

Tunisia would be a great place to test these features, since the fighter planes there don’t have any payloads and weak ammo. Fighters are a waste of time till they import Airstrikes, and even then the late attackers can do the same job while having payloads. Having the ability to unlock and equip bombs/rockets/better belts would make fighters very interesting.

1 Like

nice work dear fox

why did it take more than a year for this to get added?

1 Like

I think Enlisted dev just wanted to keep all other vehicle gameplay simpler than WT at first. Now bring WT’s stuff back.

1 Like

So I should pitch up while holding C?
I guess I’ll try that but I’d really like a “fix camera view unless mouse engaged” option.

Is the “Not enough orders to upgrade, even though i have triple the amount i need” been brought to your attention? sometimes i try to upgrade a tank and it says i need i.e, 8 orders, even though i have like 10, it wont let me upgrade.

Its showing you the amount of additional orders you need in order to upgrade. So if you have 10 orders, and it tells you that you don’t have enough and need 8 orders, what it’s really telling you is that you need 18 orders. You need the 10 that you have PLUS 8.

As someone that loves flying in this game, these are nice little improvements.

Before update: When pilot dies in plane gunners too.
Now: Pilot dies? Gunners not.

1 Like

Yes I have now noticed some changes.
I suicided my pilot because of heavy damage to my plane, but the gunner didnt bail out, he stayed in the plane but I could not control him.
I had to suicide him too.
Weird.
Another time, after suicide of the pilot, the gunner was transported to the ground in 1 millisecond, and then I could control him.
Weird.
He should bail out.

2 Likes