Making Enlisted a Better Place №23

Maybe devs should take some time to consider these two issues :1. infinite man power of defenders are leading to several serious issues 2. AI sometimes shoots from very weird direction and distance, e.g. 100m through bushes.

5 Likes

But I don’t need to look around.
Let’s say I want to do a straight loop in the air by pitching up - my camera will constantly try to look at my feet so I’ll have to keep pulling the mouse up. I don’t need that.
I want to just press Space and make a loop while always looking in the aiming reticle of my cockpit.

Or imagine that when I am making a loop but with a 45 degree turn - my camera goes insane and I constantly need to keep yanking the mouse to stay centered, while I only want to look in the center.

I tried disabling mouse controls for flying and then the camera stays put but I still do need the incrimental adjustments with mouse when aiming.

Honestly for me the Battlefield controls have been perfect for decades and WT/Enlisted controls are bad.

@1942786 please add an option to keep the view centered unless I start moving the mouse.

Is the new campaign tested in advance?

1 Like

any release date for steam? Would love to play it on Steam deck without hassle of going to desktop mode and do some stuff there. I know some games from outside steam can work that way however it’s pain in lower back to do so. Wish Enlisted ended up on Steam leading to MASSIVE player influx

2 Likes

This likely isn’t a bug, it’s supposed to be the effect of torque, but since it’s normally compensated by mouse controls, you only notice it when keyboard inputs override the mouse.

Yup. But for me it’s a bug since is: in some planes there is this torque problem and in some planes there isn’t.

Let me guess:

P-51, Bf-109, FW-190, Yak, La, Spits, MC202?

The left turning tendencies on this game is unrealistic. It causes your plane to roll to the left which is wrong. It’s extremely noticeable on FW.

MC202 for sure:

I should check P38. If there is a left roll with it it’s clearly a bug. Not a feature since those are twin engine with reversed rotation.

0_0

No

We have a barrel of sheets in our office. A week before the big update, we shake it and take out one. It says the name of the new game campaign.

28 Likes

That overheating thing definately explains a lot of my deaths in planes. Like I knew that something was damaged in my plane and over time my plane fell apart basically, but never realised there were working temperature monitors inside the cockpit!

3 Likes

Like engineers in old premium squads? Nice!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Joke aside, nice QoL patch.

Can you add “Teriyaki Chicken” as a note in the barrel? I think that would be a fantastic campaign name.

1 Like

Also affects PC players (you’re console IIRC, Widow)

This should not have happened…unless people are working with different versions of source code.

Boo, hiss. Please fix!

1 Like

The upcoming update is not about the new campaign but about other things, right?

Yeah
That sounds about right

How DF decides what to fix and do next

9 Likes

It makes so much sens now

f649fc68-b181-4dd1-9484-1b831993ad78_text

6 Likes

I just tried to see the new engine temp indicator in both practice range and an actual match on PS5 and it doesn’t work for me. I was using both the P-47D-28 and A-20G-25 at full 110% throttle to cause an overheat and I could see the engines starting to fail but no indicator showing temperature as described in this update.

Thought it might be worth posting that here

3 Likes

So, basically what your saying is you operate exactly how every other company in the world operates.

Seems legit.

Thanks for the updates.

BF plane controls are outdated dogshit.

4 Likes