Making Enlisted a Better Place №22

I use them on all my troops when I can.
I used to try and keep my AI alive and pasive healing made that easier as they can’t heal by themselves in any way.

But it wasn’t 100%, was it? :thinking:
I think one soldier class allowed full recovery some class 3 soldier or something. Not sure anymore and can’t check from work…

I guess it’s about 80% but I’m not sure.

about 60%

1 Like

I could swear it was about 80%. But it was quite a long time ago so I may not remember.

I remembered, @VoyoMayPL

The perk was named “+50% passive regain”

It didn’t fully heal. But that perk, PLUS some specific soldier perks, COULD heal a lot. But not entirely and not on all soldiers :slight_smile:

Yeah and it was later buffed to +100% regain.

(Take note that my memory is rusted so I may be completelly wrong.)

@1942786

Can we please get some love for all the old premium squads? Make them more relevant in this more modern iteration of the game?

Have the new squads right now along with the free ones I just got from the event really highlights how poor the original Premium squads were.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Like today…

Was still +50% yesterday :thinking:

I forgot which soldier class gave regain bonus that combined with perk, reached 100%

Either way, it’s now 100%, AND with a 50% speed regain boost. It’s very good.

I’m quite sure it was 100% but I have a goldfish like memory.

yeah time to respec the rest of my squad members

1 Like

It wasn’t. Like the picture @khtk395 sent, with perk, health recovered to about that much.

Exept with special soldiers class perks, which STACKED with the +50% passive regain.

Also:

• more chats (global and group chats).
  • ui update, event interface should be updated.
    Allow sell/buy many things in one time.
  • something else, but I forgot :frowning:
3 Likes

Oh the buy and sell, I forgot about that. Yes, we need this like the desert needs the rain.

Good call!

2 Likes

Speed kills.

The whole game is like a Ppsh41 or a DragonForce song now :slight_smile:

1 Like

heavy backpack? why… i rather use large ammo or grenade pouches…

btw i find this perk useless… you need to wait too long for it to recover your hp… if this was some tactical sneaky shooter it would be OP, but for zerg rush shooter it is tasteless.

I don’t say it’s the best loadout, just pointed out a possibility for it :slight_smile:

You fixed perks, but not Mortar shell on ps5 firing out of side again, before it was left of barrel, this time it’s far right. You fixed it before, please fix again @1942786

Thay also need to add the ability to sell of special weapons and co shooting (A feature that allow all live and that ammo mortar to fire on a target as an option).

Can you make that we can sell are special weapons for silver order and make that we can also sell and retire multiples troop too?
I test out the new perk of extinguishing speed NEED to be lower from 100 to 50%!

1 Like