Making Enlisted a Better Place №22

T-28E got gaijined ngl

To good, i smell nerf

1 Like

Some ideas about Engineers:
-Increase shovel skills for engineers? For example, excavation speed and excavation height?: D
-The shovel can switch modes, such as digging mode and chopping mode?

@1942786 Bug on PS5,Tank Perk doesnt show up.
It seems available but no Description about it
I try Restart Game…

Nope definitiv a Bug

I suggest to make a bug report an pin helper

1 Like

That is, literally, what the player can do with his or her mouse button - it is nonsense.

Matilda goes BRRRrrr

1 Like

Is that correct? If so it’s an extremely powerful ability, perhaps on par with +30% vit perk! That one used to heal back to what, 20% of max health?

Soldiers are becoming like this guy:
Wolverine_(James_'Logan'_Howlett)

Very interesting perks so far. I’ll have a lot of retraining to do for many classes.

Nice update.

Where did they reference how much it heals up ? I’ve never really bothered to check it as the concept seemed a good idea for the troops anyway. I thought you would keep healing as long as you stayed in cover.

They never did, it was approximately to about 20-25% of the health bar, somewhere in that range.

Now if it FILLS BACK the entire bar, and 50% faster… It’s a serious perk to consider.

1 Like

I concur, I have it on many of the troops that I need to stick around like Engineers and ROs

1 Like

I wonder if this also works for troops inside vehicles that are not being engaged ? Or would you need to break LOS for the perk to kick in ?

1 Like

Picture it this way:
before, you had your guy with his 4 health packs in a heavy backpack. He got shot once with a rifle round, got down wounded.

He used 1 health pack to recover (got back on his feet once) then the 2-3 others to get back at full health.

Now… he can potentially get downed 4 times! As with the perk he will recover his entire health bar over time, thus not needing to waste packs to fill his bar back up!

It’s a serious perk indeed.

Well, I guess the offset to the perk will be the wider adoption of the BA buff from Stalingrad, so you won’t get as many chances to heal up :wink:
Will be useful to offset griefers building barbed wire in spawn points.

1 Like

I still see this as a good compromise :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I use vit perk in Stalingrad to survive cheesy smg sprays. I always concede defeat if killed by rifles however, so I won’t mind.

1 Like

? I have been using this perk since for ever and I’d say that it healed troops to at least 80%, if not 100% (but this one is hard to check).

Did it? :thinking:
I’m starting to have doubts now…

I was certain it didn’t fill up entirely. Used to put that for tankers, they did pass from “red” to “yellow” in the tank overview, but never ever recovered completely.

Wasn’t it a class perk that allowed full recovery?

Yeah I thought as long as you remain in cover you keep healing.

Good for mortarmen, engineers and ROs if you’re trying to play the more conservative game.

1 Like

I often had troops with 80% HP so unless all of them magically took only one 9mm bullet, this perk healed quite good.