Making Enlisted a Better Place №21

Each update of “Making Enlisted a Better Place” focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic in which we’ve fixed bugs or have added interesting features.

The improvements are mostly or even completely based on the feedback you have left in the special topics and discussions on our forums and social media platforms.

FIND NEW FRIENDS

You’ve been asking about this feature. A great fighter you’ve been teaming up with to achieve victory should definitely be in your friends list and on the same team as you — so go ahead!

Now you can click on the player’s nickname in the battle results and send them a friend request. It’s easy.

REMOVING THE BUILDINGS THAT AREN’T NEEDED BEHIND THE TRAIN

The armored train is a unique mode, and some of the familiar mechanics may need special tweaks.

For example, an engineer’s AT gun is very useful to destroy the firing points in train cars. But as the train passes by it, there’s no time to demolish the weapon, so you just leave it where it is and soon are unable to build new guns since you hit the limit.

That’s exactly what we’ve taken care of. Now engineer’s buildings will be instantly destroyed when they are far behind the train. You can also still prepare your defenses on the train’s path regardless of distance to it. That’s convenient.

OTHER CHANGES

• Added an option to send the players friend requests in the battle results window.
  • Now the engineers’ buildings in the “Armored Train” mode will be destroyed when they are far behind the moving train.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.

So share, suggest, and report!

13 Likes

1ST reeee
178264f5142e8b8925e7b5800a03fb451fd9cdb6

meh…

We need an option to join ongoing friend matches if possible
We need an option to communicate on lobby “hey dude wanna join me” “hey I m going to Stalingrad alies, wanna join me”?
Messages could be broadcasted on ongoing games with an option to reply, a player on lobby that wants to join another “hey dude you wanna join after this match”?

Right now the friends list is as early as it gets, there isn’t even a description if the player is in-game or not…

13 Likes

Editor update WHEN?

5 Likes

@1942786 Keofox we need a “join friend battle” option in friend list, most of us dont have time for organaize with other people for play togheter, so an option for let us join friend battle in any moment can solve this

10 Likes

How about this being added for all of the modes regardless of the map ???

10 Likes

This is a start, but when in game someone sends me invite on ps5 you cannot see who sent it, nothing pops up, I think it does on PC though, when asking people.

As for destroying building, stops the tactic of deploying spawns behind the train, but guess that’s not a very bad thing.

@1942786 when is Stalingrad getting some love

Keep up the good work either way :+1:

We need a “join friend battle” option and a “this player is already in battle” when we invite friends to our squad

5 Likes

that’s something, but bipod mechanics are still beyond broken and it’s close to impossible to use them. Not even mentioned tank optics bouncing while crazy while being on uneven terrain or touching destroying tanks

4 Likes

Wow game that acctualy listens to players. Well played mates. Also ca you add player name next to relay poimt so we know who placed it.

Keo, we need lobby chat. I can’t communicate with my teammates on the main screen. this is important.

5 Likes

hope soon

Bipods?
pobrane

16 Likes

Not only train mode pls.
I sometimes have this issue in Invasion and Destruction as well that I cant build new guns for a while.

4 Likes

It was great when you can create clans

Please add chats. Group chat.
Global chat at least in custom matches.

2 Likes

the finding new friend changes are ok, but what would really help would be to enable chatting in the end-game battle results lobby. Enable people, like, at least 1 minute of chatting after the game ends… to celebrate the victory, lament a close defeat, congratulate players for their performance, and compliment people from the enemy team.

Currently, the game chat is very bad and limited. It suddenly cuts you out before the battle even ends. You can’t even say “gg” most of the times. This should be changed, as it makes the game feel rather empty.

1 Like

Agreed, I sent you messages but when your in game you don’t see it so I end up doing my own thing.

:frowning:

Sad Shiivex is sad.

2 Likes

Well maybe you’ll notice this weekend.

Been a while since we rolled together.

1 Like