Making Enlisted a Better Place №2

This shouldn’t have happened.
PTRD is bolt action while PTRS is semi automatic which means that PTRD should be more accurate and powerful. This nerf only killed the only reason to use the PTRD over the PTRS. Now you just make the PTRS better in every way.

4 Likes

Does there need to be a reason to use a weapon that’s lower in the progression? Sometimes things just get replaced when you unlock something better.

1 Like

no is more than anything else their idea of ​​progression, to be wrong, they push the players in every way to use automatic weapons.

Well, that’s partially because players want to use automatic weapons, and partially because a significant portion of weapons used in WW2 were automatic weapons. I mean, assuming no jams the PTRS is a straight up improvement over the PTRD irl. If anything the nerf simply makes the game a bit more authentic and homogenous.

Look: I’d prefer more bolt actions too, and I try to run “LARP” squads, but the majority of players don’t and I can’t fault the devs for giving that majority what they want.

1 Like

@Keofox What if motorcycle’s instability is improved and a key is added to stand up the motorcycle back to a functional position?

This could be more useful or worthwhile than just leaving the vehicle.

1 Like

I’m not talking about the weapons I’m fine even if the players turn full auto, it bothers me, but ok, I’m talking about progression in general, after a certain level every weapon is automatic, at the cost of putting useless weapons such as avt40, svt40 with the 'addition of automatic fire (avs36 anyone), I understand that they give players what they want but a bit of decency, with the PTRD-41 is the same, the PTRD-41 fired a single shot ergo have a lower rate of fire, and it should have more penetration, instead the PTRS-41, fires in bursts and since it hits more, have do less damage, this balances the whole, it’s not the same with bolt-action, why should it be different with anti-tanks?

I agree to give players what they want but not at the cost of completely forcing a player’s choice towards the automatic direction

1 Like

Why is there no information about getting rid of “Lone Fighters” mode today? I assume that such a drastic change was planned for today earlier.

Like this? Custom Games

Yeah. Pls. warn us this time.

Anything on the rear gunners for the planes that have them? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You realize this is already following the PTRS being artificially nerfed to make it worse than the PTRD?

And they’re expanding the artificial need even further now, using their last poor decision to justify this one.

1 Like

so no counter to fg42 and panther just typical

I sometimes have problems with enemy planes destroying my plane from behind can you fix it so you can have a 2nd crew member that controls a gun on the back for your planes.

They laredy said that they are gonna implement tail gunners.

Idk when

I would like to see a Proximity Voice Chat feature in the future. I made a post about this

Great changes in this update, would still like nation specific building for engineer.
Also rearm AT or AA is good too, but somehow the key bind is the same as dismantle, so when reloading you sometimes dismantle your gun instead - anyone know what it is on controls to rearm, I think it is hold the same as dismantle ( just need to know what button to change set up for rearming)

Ps5 here btw

You should make the class tutorials mandatory especially for new players to use engineers correctly, since it seems that they have them as ornaments, and they only throw themselves to shoot and die

You can do that already… it costs the same as the depleted ammo crate…

@Keofox But WHY the Allies have built MG42 nest too ??? they have Browning 30 Cal for US and Maxim Machine Gunright for Soviet , right ?
pls give us more specific nation MG Nest and U GUYS ALREADY HAVE THE MODELS, it on the US Tank and Soviet Tank, so why not make it on MG Nest

Thanks and Best Regards

Oh, you can?
Sorry than :slight_smile: