Making Enlisted a Better Place №18

if u want to be more simulation stop showing killer position
allow shooting through ally (at last till u do something with terrible bot inteligence)cause i many times died by burst shot at bot stood in front of me.
allow trading troops and weapon orders for example with 1:3 ratio cause i got 500 troops orders and it takes a lot of time to earn enough to add one star to weapon.
allow selling all equipment. I bought 3 explosives for every soldier before you made grenades stronger and now i got full armory of explosives.
DO SOMETHING WITH THAT RETARDED BOTS
and i dont see it as a big problem but soldier jumping accros battlefield with 10 kilograms of equipment or flamethrower tank is really ridiculous
do something with fact that half meter tall fence is too big obstacle to jump
DO SOMETHING WITH THAT PPSH LAG

Edit: one last question. Why soviets bulit fighter planes if shturomviks performed like in this game?

2 Likes

Hmmph, u didn’t fix the uncontrollably of the motorcycle in the motorcycle squad, when are you going to make it more responsive? Currently it doesn’t turn till few moments till after you turn it, this causes massive overcorrecting while driving. And, yes i have it fully upgraded! Also the third person view of it is utter crap, it needs reworked too, why do you always do shit half assed? Or is that just the russian way?

And when in F are the Keybind/buttonbind bugs going to be repaired? ???

It’s the jagdpanzer IV from the fiery November event

Now the skull icon will float up, which looks a little funny, but it is very useful. Nice changing.

Matchmaking. All these updates don’t mean anything if I’m the only player on my team or if I have a few other players who seem to be playing their first ever match. There is absolutely something here but without matchmaking, every single match is just one side stomping the other which is so fucking boring.

Omg yes. Bullets not going through allies has gotten me killed countless times. So infuriating

Yup, literally every single time I have died since that update it has not shown the killer at all. Those bushcampers are having the times of their lives now.

I know, but why is the name overlapped

Not much to see here. Keep up the good work. Waiting for the next one.

wait, new animations are coming?

You guys take into considerations threads like this?

2 Likes

Every suggestion you posted is spot on shivex :slight_smile:

i suggest this:

LOOK AND READ his suggestions DEVS! Stop adding new crap till you repair the things that need repaired, then add new things and then work out the bugs on them before you add more things. Duh!

3 Likes

I guess I am spoiled by gaijin and war thunder but could we have a bigger dev team? The game just needs so much. Like I don’t want to ask for anything because things like colorblind support is hugely needed.

I love the skulls change but it does leave options to be desired like opacity and or the ability to remove it entirely.

IMO UI customization would be great but at the minimum the map needs to be on right, like War Thunder. I wish there were a lot more in common so it isn’t as hard for a WT vet to jump in and contribute. I try to remind buttons like eject is J and I changed it from f for flaps and now I can’t eject.

Day 26 and loving the game and getting better. It is just sad it is so far behind WT who have struggled mightily with playerbase issues too despite having a lot more of basic features.

Best of luck in the continued development of this young project.

I don’t think I know a single major fps game where the minimap is on the right.

Yes, might happen at the start of the next BP season

Our AI needs to be stronger! This doesn’t mean that they should aim as fast as cheaters, but be smarter - they can use panzerfaust and piat to attack tanks, use grenadess, etc. -

I tried this and sorry I really dislike this. Looks like 2010 Korean MMORPG with icons and numbers flying around everywhere.

Please let players choose between skulls off/bottom/top.

They can use AT packs on tanks if You order them.
And they use some at rifles to kill infantry.

Maybe a order to throw smokes i would agree with, but them spamming more HE is adding more cancer to the game, pls no

Leider ist keine Eurer Fehlerbehebungen erfolgreich gewesen. Alle “beseitigten” Fehler existieren nach wie vor ! Nichts hat sich geändert, nur werden es immer mehr CHEATER in diesem Spiel ! Lange werde ich das wohl nicht mehr spielen, wenn Ihr nicht endlich etwas gegen diese A-Löcher unternehmt ! TUT endlich was !

Can you unfix the killcam silhouete, as in remove it completely? I played a couple of matches without it and the experience was waaaay better, more intense and you had to check every window and every corner not to get shot. From my point of view it was better without it and just a general direction from where you got shot