Making Enlisted a Better Place №16

“reasons”.

I have a hard time understanding the shovel part. Maybe it’s just my bad English.

But some feedback I can give about the shovel is that it creates unique memorable moments. From making defense better with a trench or a tank trap to even helping capturing by making a tunnel to the objective so you dont have to traverse open fields.

BUT, it feels like on Normandy you can dig fast and deep while on Tunisia it takes so long that is not even worth it. If you could normalize it in all campaigns. If it takes too long to dig, it becomes frustrating rather than a fun tool used for creativity.

3 Likes

@1942786 I have a question. We were able to create custom games with more slots than the normal, while gaining xp. Why this feature got removed. It was fun and interesting to have more slots just for lone fighters, the battles felt like actual ww2 battles.

Won’t be a time where this could be added as an actual feature?

“Translation error”

MKB42(w) as a gold order weapon whennnnnnnnn

Will likely be Moscow next regular unlock for Germany. I bet they will add Fedorov for Soviets. Moscow cannot be saved…

2 Likes

interesting? for whoom?

“I am the KM of a good game.” yeah, who pay a price of 2 COD has full team of MKBs, who not is a cannonfodder. Thats i call a good game.

Fedorov vs MKB42(h) with 0.75 dispersion, very based

An the soldiers should be a bit bigger from a distance

Nice addition, the trench part can add a new dimension to the game.

Tanks Markers have always been a buggy thing. So it’s nice to see some work on it.

1 Like

great update, it seems that you would see the Battle of the Pacific (USA vs Japan) in the future and it would be interesting if you added the Battle of Pilsen (USA vs Germany) and the Battle of Dukla (USSR vs Germany) to the game, but in the future because I know how difficult it is to create a game world and realize that sometimes I have very high demands and still seem I can ask: It seems and when to open those levels in Stalingrad that are printed in blue

We need your help. We literally recruit a team of people into the “helpers team”. Unfortunately, I can’t do everything alone. I need to write news for you, collect feedback from large sites, plan promotions. It takes a lot of time and… I sometimes miss important topics.

Sorry.

11 Likes

Хорошо.

Я постараюсь появляться в разделе “mess room” чаще.

2 Likes

The terramorphing part of the update did not work, because I just experienced an objective not captureable in a human made ditch

Спасибо, в большинстве случаев нам достаточно простого ответа типа “передадим разработчикам для дальнейшего обсуждения”. Мы просто хотим общаться, но для этого нам нужны ответы от вас, ребята. .

2 Likes

I m more than happy to help. Atleast I belive I do everytime I post a correct answer or help on a game issue.

As most of us are here because we want the game to be better, to grow. We love the game, the community, and we want it to be even more amazing.

Baby steps.

We all know all the work you do. We all respect it. Darkflow just need to hire more people to help, or, find a way for us to gather feedback easier for you guys.

If, they intend to have a massive playerbase and a game that will last years to come.

8 Likes

How do you get recruited?

1 Like

great update, it seems that you would see the Battle of the Pacific (USA vs Japan) in the future and it would be interesting if you added the Battle of Pilsen (USA vs Germany) and the Battle of Dukla (USSR vs Germany) to the game, but in the future because I know how difficult it is to create a game world and realize that sometimes I have very high demands and still seem I can ask: It seems and when to open those levels in Stalingrad that are printed in blue. I prefer to write it once more because I didn’t get an answer but I understand from previous reports that you are on your own or alone because my translation is not absolutely accurate so I apologize

Can we have more than four in our group then please or allow multiple groups to joins the same server on the same side?

Also can we get a confrontation on the beach landing in Normandy as it be good to drive the allies back into the sea.

yeah many times Some of the helpers you hired didn’t do their job。fox~
I still insist that you are the only effective communication bridge between us and the development team