Making Enlisted a Better Place №13

Each update of “Making Enlisted a Better Place” focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic in which we’ve fixed bugs or have added interesting features.

The improvements are mostly or even completely based on the feedback you have left in the special topics and discussions on our forums and social media platforms.

MORE USEFUL SMOKE GRENADES

In each Enlisted campaign there are missions with open spaces, easily controlled by the enemy. And those open spaces are usually the shortest paths to your objectives.

Enemy tanks, snipers or machine gunners… all enemies are left helpless if your position is concealed by the smokescreen. Especially now that smoke grenades are even more effective.

LONG-LASTING

We’ve increased the effective time of the smokescreen from 20 to 30 seconds. Those ten extra seconds are sure to save your life numerous times throughout the battles.

QUICK START

Smoke grenades used to take their time to light up and fill the area with smoke. Not anymore: we’ve significantly increased the speed of those early phases of smoke grenades’ effect. Now they can keep up with the speed of battles in Enlisted.

After all, you need to cross the dangerous terrain right now — so, onwards!

MORE AFK TIME

It’s the time you can take to step away from the battle. It was limited to 2 minutes before, and that wasn’t enough for some small emergencies at home. We’ve heard from you and have increased the time to 3 minutes.

Just don’t forget to give it your all as soon as you get back! Your comrades depend on you.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Our team regularly checks the most important forum topic for your feedback and reports back to the dev team when we notice issues with gameplay mechanics and ideas for improving the game. We watch our communities and other Enlisted sites so that one day you’ll see your idea in the update notes or in this weekly series.

So share, suggest, and report!

15 Likes

Meh

4 Likes

we need Systematic improvement of all kind explosives mmediately!it had used lots of time!
and Video recording and follow-up function!Easier reporting of problems and criminals!
and easier to hold competitions and make interesting videos

1 Like

This is good, but please award XP when radio team drops smoke, it is effective but no incentive for people to use it. Same for smoke grenades…

Also please please look at mortar bug, shell firing to the right of barrel.

3 Likes

all this - planning

Good idea.

12 Likes

see! Random falling point is the big problem!
It‘s not the max size

Prevent them from spending a lot of time drinking vodka and changing 100 to - 100 in the last minute in order to make money, so as to prevent them from a one size fits all “optimization method”, such as “diode”!
please! my god fox!
Teach them what is comprehensive, detailed and systematic optimization!

Yes, thank you!

I thought you said that this update would weaken the grenade launcher.Are you really going to weaken the grenade launcher?

4 Likes

Is there a server in Asia? The ping is very high connecting to eastern Europe and Europe from players in Asia.

1 Like

yes as it was done for the engineers, for it to work it is necessary to reward the players also seen the current war of the grenade launchers made for that also smoke grenade launchers with xp!

Please consider using different cooldowns for different types of radio artillery. Allows players to call different types of artillery in the game at the same time.

For example, player A calls a normal shelling, and player B does not need to wait for the shelling to end, and can immediately call a smoke shelling. This allows more use of radio smoke.

Any plans about allowing the player to command other soldiers in the squad to throw grenades, instead of being thrown by the player himself?

Or maybe some other features maybe like this.

1 Like

We are planning tomorrow. And the planned change of explosives.

4 Likes

Ah I’m reassured. Nice!

I guess it’s fine, although I would have liked that maybe they had added a new mechanic, for example, when you throw a Smoke Grenade, if you stay inside it for a long time, your character starts coughing what he does you can’t aim well.

be patient. Every day we make many important improvements, but not everything can be released at once. Some changes require a major update, while others require several weeks of console release.

Enlisted is a huge project and we will not be able to avoid these difficulties. Like any other big game.

4 Likes

Still, I’m very glad you guys are looking into it.

As for this current fix, it’s nice! Smoke grenades are a teamwork tool, I use them extensively!

Only question: Is the 30 from 20 seconds duration also for smoke artillery shells?

I think it is possible to consider adding more functions to the X key? Allows players to flexibly choose the strategy of commanding the squad. For example, Alt+X or long press the X key to pop up options.

More command strategies may better highlight the feature of squads in the Enlisted games, so that squad members are not only quick resurrection times.

3 Likes