Making Enlisted a Better Place №11

@1942786 It sucks with you guys. You delete posts that are critical and do not even go to these players. Finally do something for your community… Fix this terrible performance … It’s just terrible how YOU handle the game. When will the performance be like before the Stalingrad patch? When will you provide decent servers? WE want to answer at last!

Nice of you to think about launcher rifles but you have forgotten some important details like all of them has additional sights on the side of the rifle

Close aim Kar98

DIstant aim Kar98

Close aim M1 Carbine

Distant aim M1 Carbine

M1 Carbine side launcher sights

Close aim Dyakonov

Distant aim Dyakonov

SMLE sights

M1 Garand sights
M1 Gar 3

If you have focused lately on these types of rifles, add this sights to aiming config too.
Thx for listening

7 Likes

I remember first loading the game and trying to play with my friends in a custom server, but when the game ended, there were 20 other people there including a cheater. Maybe in a later update you can add custom servers where you can only be playing by yourself or with friends? If so maybe you should be able to test squads in private servers against bots to see how they are in combat. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, please come on, devs! PASSWORD protected matches. Some of my friends are very, very casual, so that bots are probably twice as good as they are… But they’re still fun to play with and try goofy gameplay. Being very bad at fps in general, they don’t enjoy much the regular matches however…

2 Likes

Jokes aside, how bad can they really be? As long as they can support by building rallies and at least try to aim at the enemy, that would make them already way above average players.

2 Likes

Mmmh true… They’re slow and not very good shots… But they build rallies and other stuff like crazy :thinking:

I should give them more credits. Still, they don’t like the intensity of regular matches

1 Like

Yeah Passwords for Custom Games…

Some Players are over 40 or 50… Of course is a 20 Year old Spritzer Faster…

I h8 it so much, pwn some Old Guys is without Honor !

1 Like

Its hilarious any form of negative opinion towards devs gets insta flagged every time I comment… some cases they make these features worse by making it harder for you to buy new and better weapons! where you use to get random weapons for a single bronze card now you can only use the silver cards and the bronze cards you’ll need 18-20 to upgrade a single standard rifle! we felt we needed to make these changes because you wont spending enough money … since you found a way to play for free…

1 Like

Devs. Do you want to have new meta in Granat launcher ? Do you really want to ruin you game?

Revert back grenade launchers/ its impossible to play now. possible but simply not fun!! The main plus of this game(when u died and take new soldier of your squad) is dead now. There was 1 cancer that are explosive packs, now we have 2. Revert this as fast as possible!! 9 soldiers with 2 launchers became meta now? u dont need any other squads, some matches are simply broken, every time I see enemy squad full of launchers I desert now, and u cant blame me, Im not gonna play not fun broken game-thats it

1 Like

I think controlling logics of T-28E turret coaxial machine gun should be the same as T-28, the program code describing the unique “coaxial machine gun of T-28 serious is not fixed on the turret and can move a few degree freely from the turret” has made a mistake which is responsible for this bug. It is likely that programmer made a mistake that confused the horizontal angle difference between the coaxial machine gun and torrent direction to its vertical angle difference.