Making Enlisted a Better Place №11

Finally a purpose for those useless M1 Carbines i’ve been racking up

nerf the explosives pls

Ohohoh my bread and butter bolties are even more lethal. I’m glad the launched grenades explosions radius is bigger, felt weak before. Fun times ahead!

I decided to do a larger study with tables and damage charts.
My position applies to all weapons that take 10% damage and the mp43 in particular

1 Like

It also buffs the m1c grenade Launcher in Normandy too

1 Like

Almost sad it isn’t the one we have in Tunisia. Almost… love the smle too :slight_smile:

#buffm1candvg1-5

Thank you for this patch, I have been trying the anti tank grenade launchers a lot in my riflemen as a secondary to deal with puma’s in normandy.

Does the AI differentiate between the Anti tank version and the infantry version at all?

why add more noob-tubes and OP weapons? Please add fewer explosions, MkBs and bunny-hopping to the game!

In Moscow, the intersection parameters of the T-28E [DT machine gun on the main turret] are incorrect, which will cause its aiming point to always be left or right in the horizontal direction, so that it cannot hit the enemy. Two sub turrets of T-28E and three machine guns of ordinary T-28 can meet normally.

Please pay attention to this! As long as you drive the T-28E in the training ground, you can easily find this:one of the machine gun will be severely to the left when aiming at close range, and it will be severely to the right when aiming at the sky (or other distant places).

• The main turret machine gun of T-28E has the wrong horizontal firing angle, and it loses the extra vertical firing range (unable to pitch independently) compared with the main turret machine gun of T-28.
2 Likes

If devs still insist on nerfing MP43/1 or giving MP43/1 dogshit accuracy, at least they should give Normandy and Berlin STG44 Sniper which would have a semi-auto level accuracy and use the same upgrade tree like MKB42H sniper to compensate. But two most important points are still 1. damage and 2. dispersion.

is anyone actually bothered by bunny hoping in this game. Ive seen a few people do it and wondered why they bothered. All it did was point out, “hey, Im the player not the bot”. Im just like * shrug, bang dead. It a bit like players standing out in the open leaning.

3 Likes

press 7 for free kills

Found my love for troopers again. Playing 3 squads all with Scheißbecher!

Thanks for adjusting it adequately, having a lot of fun.

1 Like

Making enlisted a better place is a great thing, i have a squad with all grenade launchers in the normandy campaign, looking forward to using them and see the improvements.

I have a suggestion for the next making enlisted a better place. AT gunners need tweeked too, in two ways, one of which is a bug that has been reported months ago.

1. THE BUG: When a AT gunner has ANY ANTI TANK WEAPON equiped and CHANGES TO GRENADE or EXPLOSION PACK he is NOT ABLE to SPRINT with the Grenade or explosion pack equiped. This is a major issue which usually results in the AT gunners not being able to manouver out of harms way, essentially rendering him crippled while having a grenade or explosion pack equiped

2. this adresses ANTI TANK RIFLES ONLY.

THE PROBLEM: some time ago a change was implimented to have AI’S automatically equip anti tank rifles and use them on soldiers, this is bad if the player wants to ACTUALLY USE the anti tink rifle on tanks because when the player NEEDS TO FIGHT A TANK and changes soldiers selecting the AT gunner the anti tank rifle AMMO IS DEPLETED. this MIGHT not be a problem if at close range and the AT gunner can manouver to the correct angle, but often this is not possible, ESPECIALLY when the tank is at a very far distance, like in the gray area where soldiers cannot tread, the player needs EVERY ANTI TANK ROUND to cripple or take out the tank.

THE SOLUTION: impliment a default where the PLAYER CHOOSES wether or not the AI’s equip the ANTI TANK RIFLES automatically. i suggest that the the PRIMARY weapon be equiped by default but if the player changes any weapon while using a current soldier then that weapon should remain equiped on that soldier when the player changes to another soldier.

sub paraphrase: that being said, anti tank rifles by definiton are for primarily FOR COMBATTING TANKS, when the ammo is depleted they are essentially rendered inadequate against tanks, this is bad, please rework these things as anti tank rifles play a vital role in battle against tanks.

Good improvements :+1:

I have yet to test if this will make me spend orders for semi automatic rifles just with 3 rifle grenades attached but before the change they were a complete waste of orders where often times it was more efficient to be able to just shoot an opponent (with bullets) at any given range

1 Like

Now 54 Days left with Battlepass…
Finished all Levels on All Campaigns again. Max Level over all.
75% of the New Content doesnt Matters, because…
1 theres Better Stuff
2 you Nerf Buff unimportant Things which Nobodys Request
3 You change 1 Letter and Sell it as NEW THING

Suggestion to You Guys
Please Add with next Battlepass more Levels then only 2-3 thats a Poor Certificate of a Company.
If you think i play 3 Month without any Lifesign or Content-Wrong

In 3 Month i believe it will be the same 20h Content, which New Stuff nobody cares…

A Roadmap with Plans for Future would help Everybody

Can you define what does for you ‘‘Making Enlisted a better place’’ mean @1942786 The question is for your whole team.

1 Like

Next week huh? Guess you gave up and decided to add even more cluster**** to it.

5 Likes

Wann wird die performance wieder wie vor dem Stalingrad Patch sein? Wann stellt ihr vernünftige Server zur verfügung? WIR wollen endlich antworten!Multicore Multicore support? It’s just terrible how YOU handle the game. When will the performance be like before the Stalingrad patch? When will you provide decent servers? WE want to answer at last!

1 Like