Make the Mkb.42(H) a semi-automatic rifle

It’s not my opinion or fault that the developer claims that, but in this game, the developer has done just that. If you are dissatisfied with it, we recommend creating a new topic.

This article does not include changes to the FG-42 II or AVT-40.

That’s not an argument for Assault rifles being semi-auto rifles, it’s an argument against full autos being usable by riflemen…

Yet another extremely bad suggestion. What happened? There’s not a single good suggestion today.

1 Like

i think he meant the classification not the weapon

Lets add full auto arisaka because devs can say so.
Theoretically devs also can add star wars jedi swords.
But this isnt star wars game is it ?

1 Like

I would opt for mag fitted SMGs (max 40rnd) for Engineers.
It’s fair alternative.

Unlike its later version, the MKB was an open bolt gun - meaning it was specifically better off shooting it in full auto.

1 Like

The idea of limiting the MkB to semi-automatic because the AVT-40 is classified as a semi-automatic rifle is a very funny story. Please read the description. It is stated to be a modified version for fully automatic shooting and includes semi-automatic and automatic shooting modes. This also applies to M2 and FG42. It is only classified as a semi-auto rifle and is actually pulled automatically.

And I think you forgot something. The MkB is also already capable of semi-automatic fire. Try pressing the default key H

And another thing: submachine guns and machine guns also have a semi-automatic shooting mode.

1 Like

He’s talking about weapon classification. Like how the MP43 used to be called an SMG because assault troops used it. Or how the FG is called a semi automatic because riflemen use it

1 Like

I lean towards leaving AUTOMATIC rifles as universal weapons. But that is a complicated debate that we still discuss

However the Mkb is an Assault rifle so it should go to Assaulters, that is clear cut

Here is a good alternative

2 Likes

I really don’t see a reason why it should be a semi-auto rifle. It’s an assault rifle, it’s fine on assaulters.

8 Likes

Don’t….
Dont…
“Conscript Joe Biden”

1 Like

the-meme-comes-from-a-brazilian-tv-show-1629926680

Terrible idea. I don’t see the logic, even for an arcade game like Enlisted. Actually, according to this idea, MKb should then be abolished altogether and another weapon should be introduced instead. But that would be even worse idea.

Going this route we can make the Mp-40 a pistol. For example.

2 Likes

yea im confuse too tbh i mean at least enlisted wasnt as bad as vanguard full auto vg1-5 that was worst than this problem imo

How about you stop complaining. Either explain why something is bad, or don’t say anything at all.

1 Like

I’m sorry bro, this is not how it works.

He does this a lot. He is quite a mean fellow, and I am not sure why exactly.

1 Like

he can be like that sometime but i would say the meanest is sobel (i forgot how to spell his name) since his tone is strong

1 Like

Ahhhgn, no.