Make normandy/ardennes maps actually only high BR or have all maps be avalible at all BRs

Seriously,I’m tired of the early war maps I want (tunisia,moscow,stalingrad) being taken by normandy and ardennes maps most of the time (for what reason do they make certain map sets more common than others?).why are these even at low BR anyways?when you check the list of maps at your BR,low BR says only moscow,stalingrad,and tunisia,and yet still gets these maps.so make these 2 map packs only for high BR as they should or make all the map packs available at low BR,which would allow berlin to finally be played low BR and make it more played.

7 Likes

I dont think Normandy or Ardennes needs to be in the Low BR bracket either personally.

BR 3 would be okay “IF” it was BR -+0 MM

4 Likes

I think it should be in low BR but perhaps rare. I’d get very bored with only Tunisia and Pacific when playing low BR USA so would probably play it less frequently.

1 Like

Cough

I agree, I’m tired of getting Normandy 90% of the time no matter my BR.

3 Likes

It already is in low BR

Yeah. I was saying i dont think they should be. At least ardennes shouldnt

I love these types of people.
They see that there was literally a topic created on this subject that is still active. But to make their “voice” and “opinion” more visible, they’d rather create another spam topic on the exact same subject.
Pretty insecure and manipulative ngl.

Don’t we all " kinda" do this?

Idk, I have never done that as far as I know. And I think it’s extremely annoying.

1 Like

I for one am for opening all maps to all BR’s

I think want to be able to just have preferred maps and disliked maps in a setting screen.

2 Likes