Majority of battles with and against bots after update?

Hi! I’ve noticed that after the latest update no matter which BR I choose, II, III, IV or V…I always end up playing with majority of bots. Sometimes my team the U.S is 80% bots and sometimes enemy team. Am I the only one with this issue or am I just overreacting?

well, not quite.

there are some… questionable players that seems to act like bots.

after all, it is a casual free to play game.

everyone is kinda welcome.

… so you end up playing with some players that are unable to somehow make more than 20 kills in more than 15 minutes.

most of them are snipers too.

1 Like

No I mean their scores never reach 1000 and I recognize bot names. I didn’t notice this before the update. I know we have a variety of players and so on but this is different. I’m not sure if you understand what I mean by “bot names”. Seemingly random names with numbers and letters. Before I had people with normal seeming usernames and various markings in their name etc. Now I mostly have maybe 2-4 players in my team and the rest bots yet on the enemy team I see all normal looking “player” names and maybe few bots

bots are much rare than they used to.

and, if you have doubts, you can always right click their name and see if there is a " complain " button.

if there isn’t, then it’s a bot.

( or manually checking their nickname through the search friend function )

that’s why, you find most of “bad” / inexperienced players.

expect more with steam release :wink:

3 Likes

Edit. nevermind.

they changed this feature because that’s how you figured out if it was a bot or not… now you can complain about bots too…

welp.

1 Like

Please do not report LastDick for inappropriate name, guys.

4 Likes

haven’t seen ““him”” in a while… may he rest in our hearths and minds.

1 Like

Paste in address bar

https://www.enlisted.net/en/replays/load/?Filter[nick]=your_Nick_Here

Copy json to a online josn formatter or just use postman to request
Find your game and see the “player” array
AI player has “userid” of 0

I tried making a query tool in the past but I’m too lazy to finish it now
There is also very little statistical information that devs are willing to disclose.

Hey, 50m is a far shot with a sniper, okay? :grinning:

Bot names vary from head slamming a keyboard to coherent and realistic names

Yup, even I get Replays sent to me about Cheaters and Hackers… only to find out most of them are the players getting destroyed by a bot

4 Likes

I actually prefer bots than braindead players in my team

1 Like

checked your battles and noticed that most of your bot battles are out of peak hours for all three servers. it is either early morning or middle of night depending on the server.

btw do you have specific servers enabled or do you have all three servers enabled? cause if you have all three servers enabled it is more likely to put you into shit match cause it needs players for outside of peak server time vs populated server.

Then what was the point of this dumbass merge?

1 Like

attract new player, which is funny and didnt work as the Dev thought

2 Likes

I’m a sniper of the mobile task force, I never miss.

I have RU and EU servers, no US since I figured I would have horrible ping. I always play as US since I have it at BR IV-V and the rest are BR1.