Major happening: colt walker confirmed

Bros, is this it? Will Enlisted finally have a fanning animation with an old western colt walker?

5 Likes

dam that a nice looking revolver right there

2 Likes

nice

1 Like

Colt walker has been in the editor for long time. I hope that it appears in the future events

4 Likes

yea i still hope the stinger appear tbh it such a cool frankenstein of a gun

2 Likes

Are they planning to do collab with rockstar and rdr2?

I once tried to “fan” a .22 revolver. To say I didn’t hit my intended target would be accurate, unlike the shots.

That said; it would be neat to be firing off black powder weapons in WW2. It would be historically inaccurate, but the Soviets could have the Smith and Wesson model 3.

1 Like

errr… no.

hate to burst someone’s dreams / expectation,

but the colt walker has been in the game ( or rather, editor ) since day 1.
because it’s a leftover from crsed / old cousine royale game. which it’s not new.
and you were able to play it through " wild west " gun games of face tac
https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/RVZSv28W10d5qxDZ/manifest/25/

now, that doesn’t mean it might not be introduced in the base game at some point, but that’s unlikely.
by a multitude of things.

primarily the fact that, we have a bunch of other ww2 unreleased weapons that as said, has yet to be released which i’d think would take the priority over a colt revolver.

at best, might become an event weapon similar to engraved ones, but that’s unconfirmed.

7 Likes

I am pretty sure she’s lying there. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

nope.

just wanted to correct the information before it spreads and leaves people more disappointment :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t blame you, fanning takes mad skill.

Hasn’t that been in the editor forever? I wouldn’t get your hopes up, it might stay in there for a long time like beloved KV-2. Hope it becomes available soon though.

1 Like

Here at Darkflow, we work alone

1 Like

3 Likes

I once played against a KV-2 in Enlisted. He kept tking me in the Big Action mod. Can you pull those files and play them with mods?

Yea, pretty sure. The KV-2 was in the closed beta I think so it’s fully functional.

Even though these cowboy guns have been around for a long time, I would be happy to see them distributed at some small event for use in regular games.
It would be cool to adorn our hips with an anachronistic cowboy gun, just like Patton did in WW2 with his SAA.
1ktknfmc3w611

2 Likes

Did the KV2 have flamethrowers by chance?

The enlisted kv 2 is based on the warthunder kv 2 1939 model

It does not have flamethrower

1 Like

Then what KV tank was shooting a flamethrower at me?

2 Likes