Maintenance

They did say it might be extended if necessary.

2 Likes

Been inactive for few weeks, few games played.
I hope this makes the game interesting again.

1 Like

The update won’t make the game interesting. Maybe you not being interested in playing is just that and nothing more?

Probably covering their ass if something goes wrong and update isn’t live today. Shit happens

Imagine shitstorm when merge is announced but update fails

4 Likes

When will the server open?

1 Like

“Sorry someone pulled the USB stick with the update out of the server before it was finished”

2 Likes

When it opens :slight_smile:

yeap
thanks!

3 Likes

:checkered_flag: :checkered_flag: :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

There is history of monumentall fuck-ups with just moving a database, look it up, some funny stories

2 Likes

After 3100 games its undestandable however.
Problems are in matchmaking more than others.

Why the flags are you hinting at the server is about to open or something ?

Now we just need patch notes posted.

1 Like

No god dude I wouldn’t fault anyone if something like that happened because shit has a tendency to go sideways with computers at the drop of a hat

1 Like

NDA doesn’t cover emojis lol

4 Likes

nice, showing ure spray&pray player :smiley:

I dont need to pray however

Hopefully those leaked premiums going to have separate slots from two tank slots.

1 Like

some1 likes to play tank, some1 plane, others rifles, others snipers, others rush B style, im not blaming, just constating :slight_smile: incredible 3199 battles btw
im playing this game all time just for 1-2 weeeks, then break then agane :smiley: , and i still think best game ever made of shooters, this game is 1000000000x better then battlefield

1 Like

I wonder if hampters got some extra food before they started to implement the patch - if not, then shit can hit the fan fast