M3a1 grease gun apreciation thread

it’s just me or the m3a1 is a solid smg (full upgraded), it shoot straight has good dmg but a slow rof.

idk i prefer it even over the thompson

7 Likes

You are not alone friend.
I love all M3s.
Especially my M3A1s, and my suppressed M3.

2 Likes

I use a mix of smgs, a couple of thomsons, 1 grease gun and the last one can be any weapon (shotgun, another thomson or a Garand)

2 Likes

grease gun is not bad, just that germans have better smg/AR. i prefer having m2 rather than grease gun or thompson.

absolutely.

equipped my ( fake ) paras with it, and it shread.

overall good damage and good rof ( if fully upgraded ).

once i’ll get thommy guns, a good option for tankers as well

1 Like

Not just you.

I ended up tossing all my thompsons and owens because they werent getting it done in the pacific…the grease gun certianly did though.

4 Likes

I kind of like the Reising more.

I did the same thing with my (fake) paras in Normandy, even went to the extent to give them accurate para boots and helmets, they’re equipped with all grease guns and a couple garands since the M1 Carbine is not nearly as good as it’s bigger brother.

1 Like

para gang rise :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

No wonder.

You play Thompson for its brand awareness, not for its stats.

1 Like

For me the low RoF makes it a bit hard to use in cqb but at other short ranges it’s fine. The larger callibre and controlability makes it good at range. Also, the low RoF means you conserve ammo quite well so even without ammo bags you don’t run dry as quick as with a Thompson.

Since the creators want to use normalization and a larger magazine reduces the damage of the weapon, the lower rate of fire should be balanced with higher damage.

Grease gun my beloved :heart:

I bought the field mod grease gun and I wasted a retraining order to give them all secondary weapons so I could run a squad with every Grease gun in the game. No regrets.