Low tier (1-2) japan is unplayable

1. squad with 50 rounds smgs
  2. squad with 100mm pene launcher
  3. whatever you want squad (I guess radio squad could be good pick for Pacific maps)
  4. vehicle of your choice, I don’t really recall what all BR2 vehicles are.

Btw. I don’t have all 10 slots for Japanese since I think that’s kinda overall fo what this faction currently is. I “only” have 8 lmao.

2 Likes

so where is BR2 Japan unplayable? It’s a bot farm with just one real player that probably just joined the game and wanted to play some Dday against nazis lol just to get destroyed by the Japanese

4 Likes

Okay that will definitely work great. Getting U.S. players to rage quite will be great. So I guess type 5 rocket launcher is the best AT weapon for the job.

Grey zone jumbo and firefly is my only nightmare at the moment. And that would be br 4 Japan not 1 and 2.

nade spamming is always great

1 Like

what these people are forgetting is that that they must meet the white demons on the field of battle and not sit idly by for they are the emperor’s blessed warriors

2 Likes

Yeah, GLs are biggest problem for BR2.

The newbies are no aware of how good GL actually are. So you will never see newbies with them. You’ll encounter only veteran players equipped with them, and they can use them very efficiently.

All GLs should be moved to BR3+ in my opinion.

7 Likes

yeah this is pretty much my squad line up i would recommend though i would 100% recommend the ho-ni since it’s great fire support and the AP shells can go through most of the american armor with enough filler that would make the russian 85 blush

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true! I did find out yesterday ho-ni is BR2 too. Definitely very good vehicle for any f2p player.

And the funny thing is I did get this vehicle completely for free. xD It was just on my account once update dropped.

1 Like

2 massive downsides are the open back and it carrying 7 smoke shells

As long as those tanks aren’t angled it’s fair game. Angled and hull down tanks will be hard to pen. And it’s impossible to beat a jumbo with existing Japanese tanks. Chi to and chi ri can kill a jumbo frontally by shooting at the hull mg port.

You shouldn’t be facing jumbo while playing BR1-2. The worst things you could encounter is Matilda or Churchill.

1 Like

Funny thing is Matilda is literally a baby jumbo. At least the gun is bad. Haven’t met a Churchill though. I wonder how bad it will feel facing that tank. I have taken care of 75 mm Shermans with ease.

Yeah, I’ve actually encountered one Matilda yesterday.

The best you can do is place tnt charge on top of it. It was quite easy for me, since I do have paratroopers with tnts.
But still, for majority of players, it’s definitely not enjoyable encounter.

Yeah as long as we can reach the Churchill without dying tnt charge will do the job just fine.

1 Like

2nd game was unplayable with BR3 tank spam and braindead teammates so it’s a mixed bag deserted that shit what a waste of time

3 Likes

I was playing in Normandy with br 1 German army yesterday. My teammates were so bad that I had to capture the points single handedly with bolt action rifles. And defeat was clear after talking the first point.

3rd match pretty easy even tho dude was spamming Sherman, when he was distracted with taking my Ho-Ni II my team could push near the point, spawned as another squad rushed him with demo pack and then we captured point and won the game. Chi-Nu definitely should be in BR3 or even BR2. Ho-Ni is too exposed and you are a sniper/CAS magnet

that is why i said most though the turret of the non jumbo shermans is about 70 at the until you get near the mantlet, churchill’s turret is ~80 on the turret again not shooting the mantlet and you can’t really hide the turret of a tank

Chi nu is a rough equivalent to a Panzer 4 f2 and a m4a1 Sherman. It definitely should be br 3.

1 Like