Lone fighters is finally deleted

This is in my opinion a good thing because Devs can focus on developing the main game mode

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s locked behind campaign level 3. Its not gone YET. Im sad that they are keeping that distraction of a gamemode alive at all.

5 Likes

Why? It was my favourite gamemode have many friends who played this game just for this mode…

16 Likes

Agree, its the only mode worth playing.

The bots AI is so basic its very annoying. Shouting all the time, just standing around giving you away. They are not useful, I prefer to try and hide them and go sole in games I’m forced to use a squad.

9 Likes

so, the game have only conquest mode? no large escale modes anymore?

1 Like

I like Lone Fighters, it needs to stay in the game as an option

9 Likes

Lone Fighters are fun, i Enjoy it quite well, but i also play Squad more quite a lot, i play each equally much i’d say, as i find enjoyment in both =)

1 Like

As long as it does doesn’t divert valuable development resources away from the primary mode of play.

plus de lonely fighters alors je quitte également le jeux

Lone fighters is the best mode in the game and personally I wouldn’t play squads

6 Likes

well aatleast you can report hackers because oh boy there are lotsa wallhackers in this game and some aimbots with grenades or explosives getting trown over a big distance just at your spot or you are totally covert and some enemy player out of nowhere goes straight for ya and kills you… and you can see in lone wolf that showing what anti cheat program you use because the 1 they use is so bad its fucking insane they use it got already so many time failed its no wonder this game sucks…

Well it didnt made much sense in Invasion. It was somewhat enjoyable in Conquest.
But then again Enlisteds main feature are the bot sqaud mates…

Not that many wallhackers IMO, just TERRIBAD hit registration and a complete lack of servers for half the world (Where did the Asian servers go?!)

1 Like