Limitations for semi autos and auto rifles

except i’m not suggesting anything?

you’re the one who started your own rebuttal under my own opinion.

i don’t go around doing just that trying to change opinions unless someone really pushes it?.

indeed.

making good actions even if those do not affect you is not inherently wrong.

even if you may benefit from it or not.

i though we were kinda over the fact that as helpers said, said limitations are failing.

so idk what you’re yapping about to me.

could have sworn you were suggesting limitations.

Sure, except no one else here seems to consider your actions as good.
Perhaps you go to customs with your good intentions where your actions might be appreciated.

not at all.

i just simply explained why ideally were made in the first place. ( that is, from my own eyes )

:woman_shrugging:

you’re not very funny :confused:

try again.

but i don’t do things out of appreciation. sorry bud. maybe we’re not so different in that after all.

but i don’t suggest shit about things that i don’t know like you do :wink:

so luckely, i’m not that terrible as you

With BR in place, there is no need for limits any more. End of story.
(I’ve joined the party surprisingly late.)

oh yeah that magical teamplay explanation made sense.

Perhaps customs would offer your more funny experience :person_shrugging:

you don’t have to like it hun.

not everyone is selfish as you are

compared to you, they sure do.

especially since they remind me how much of a clown you are for keep suggesting them.

irony is real

off to customs you go then :person_shrugging:

at least you get it.

… nevermind

I completely agree with the restrictions on automatic weapons, although in Berlin where “high BR” tanks are prevalent, most infantry still hold Mosin and kar98k, not nine AVT or FG42.

I can(actually can’t) understand limited-production parachute rifles (FG) and light machine gun replacements (AVT) appearing in high BR, but the quantity should be limited

1 Like

If everyone has the same limit

There is no adversity.

Long matches are better.

You spend time building up your xp pool, you hit the 5xp / s ratio and than for the rest of the match (20 min) it’s ticking away or whatever zip zop they got going on.

This is the same logic they use in War Thunder. You hit your xp / s cap early, you than spend the next 20 minutes flying around doing nothing on purpose to pro-long the game as long as possible.

Conquest matches are extremely short 8-9 minute garbage, you spend a lot of time running which means you’re not building xp cap and also once you get there, it’s over.

Go play other games. Red Orchestra 2 got you covered. If your pc isn’t good enough youll never load fast enough to get anything other than the worst mosin. I never want to deal with that nonsense again.
Perhaps you think in War Thunder only one teammate should be allowed a King Tiger per match, and everyone else should run around in Stug IIIs? There were like 50 StuG III to one KT or something equally lopsided, clearly that would “make sense”. Oh, the US only gets so use 95% shit versions of the 75mm sherman too