Levels in the Updated Enlisted: Now According to Your Feedback!

Greetings, commanders! We’ve recently shared with you our plan on how progression will change in Enlisted. Today we’d like to show you an updated version of this plan, based on your suggestions and feedback: we’ve reduced the number of ranks by half and added folders that require you to only unlock the first weapon, and it is not necessary to open the rest at all. Leveling up will be simpler, easier, and faster.

Note that during the discussion of the last version of the plan, some players thought that this table reflected the balance of weapons — but that’s incorrect. This plan demonstrates only the sequence of weapon unlocks, and battle ratings don’t necessarily depend on this order.

CHECK OUT OUR REVISED PLAN!

40 Likes

Wow early but surprised! Im also glad that soldier tiers were kept in, interested in seeing the perk rework for them down the line too.

9 Likes

Looks better at first sight, but:
-do pistol really deserve 5 tier, they took like 3 hits to kill downed enemy
-no assaulter 1, being replaced by medic squad

But hey, thanks for listening to feedback and bringing semi auto rifles closer. (any hope they het rof nerf reduced?)

22 Likes

That’s very cool.

But why tech tree doesn’t reflect year of development then (for few exceptions as federov and so on)? Wouldn’t be that more logical?

9 Likes

Still no info on premium/event weapons?

5 Likes

Because it’s the order of unlocks, unlocks aren’t based on year of development

1 Like

I understand that, but why?

3 Likes

At least with my pacific pistols, you can one-shot someone if its a headshot. Pistols are better than people think

1 Like

why not?

Ngl looks better than the first one. However that’s on paper will see how it will work when released.

7 Likes

I would love know more legit reason. Seems just completely random. It doesn’t even reflects power level of certain weapons…

1 Like

Please,please revert back the main menu interface, this new one is simply bad.

4 Likes

If it would work on extra vitality soldier than good. Headshot = death
But hitting headshot from 1m on extra vitality doesn’t even down someone, kinda strange, and it’s not like helmets work as they should

4 Likes

Levels ≠ balance
Just progression

Note that during the discussion of the last version of the plan, some players thought that this table reflected the balance of weapons — but that’s incorrect. This plan demonstrates only the sequence of weapon unlocks, and battle ratings don’t necessarily depend on this order.

6 Likes

Could you reveal a little more information?

Why are faction iconic weapons as Garand, ppsh 41 and so on so late in progression? It’s kinda meh.

It just means you have to spend more time with game to get them.
But after you will obtain them, you’ll be able to use them against people on similar BR. While they’re still not able to get them. If I understand it correctly…

Seems extremely weird and without any logic. Progression reflecting year of development would be more logical.

Honestly, I just don’t get it…

1 Like

With this seeming split between the weapons and squads in the tech tree, are we to expect weaponry to be split in general? e.g. will premium and event squads also have their weaponry split from the squads, as well as with vehicles?

Like webley on tier 3 for americans, revolvers untill tier 4 where it’s basically endgame.

1 Like

so…where is the bar1918?

i will. Kirally is just GOOD

but:

1 Like