Let us CHOOSE if we want to activate our xp boosters, don't make it be ALWAYS activated, xp booster stays the same, the xp booster will be located here where you will be able to activate them, once activated, you can't deactive the x booster

13 Likes

Why dont we allow players to use the booster after they played a game? I mean the current mm system is pretty fucked. You get all kinds of people in a game. So just make player decide if they are going to use xp booster for their game result.

2 Likes

Today when I logged in, I received 3X 300% boosters. I received good match of Normandy invasion, and it was a very fun game. I then joined into a new match, and it was dominant height conquest, I began playing until it became a steamroll, I quit the game and loaded up into another match. I received dominant height conquest again. I played through the entire match and the match lasted only, four minutes. What an absolute disgrace and disappointment.

I agree with your post, boosters should be saved, and been allowed to use whenever the player chooses to do so.

1 Like

In the old Call of duty, which I loved, there was a “Use XP Booster” button on the results screen after a match was over.
You could only consume the booster if you liked the match, the result screen showed the base XP acquired, and you could increase the number many times over by pressing the button.
I wish the same functionality was available in Enlisted.
I can try my best in any match and spend a booster if I like the result. Wouldn’t that be great?

4 Likes

Like I always said. Dont believe east european can make economy in any place better. Even if in games. If they could we can still see a sovient union exist today

That won’t solve the problem of getting conquest while having a booster on.

2 Likes

Boosters are toxic concept and should be completely discontinued.

1 Like

How so ?

Boosters are great for this game and are a reason to log in each day. I personally don’t think the premium grind in this game is bad but boosters are great for free to play players because the FTP grind is pretty slow.

Yeah, that’s toxic by itself as well.

1 Like

How is it toxic? It’s rewarding players for logging in each day.

Because it goes against everything the game should be. It puts a certain pressure on the player that causes them to act differently than they might have if there was no such thing.

Login bonuses should be banned just like in China. Samé goes for any kind of loot bodem boxes etc.

I am not old, but I remember times when games didn’t need any kind of daily logins and other toxic marketing practices, lol

2 Likes

You can’t compare a login bonus to a paid loot box. They aren’t the same. There’s absolutely no pressure to log in and get an exp boost, you get them every second day. I don’t think anyone feels pressured at all.

1 Like

Surely

Have to agree, it is playing on the FOMO. You are rewarded for consecutive log ins and the more you log in the better boxes you unlock giving you higher chances at higher rewards, gambling (you pay with your time and dedication) I have had friends that would panic and stress about “fk I am going on holiday, please log in for me”. If you are F2P it is even worse as you want any advantage you can get.

I agree with @Adamnpee , they should all be removed and instead be given randomly every few games or purchasable with silver if people really want them that bad.

2 Likes

There is no fomo, the rewards are all the same and are on a 2 week cycle. The only thing you get for logging in are pointless name decorations.

Such a dumb argument.

Ignoring your emotional reaction, do answer me these 2 questions.

1. Do you get better rewards and better chances at receiving higher amounts or better rewards the more you login and as such achieving a higher consecutive login number? For example, do you get a better chest at 14 consecutive, 30, 60, 100 days? And do you get a certain item that maybe is only available in that type of chest like maybe a golden order?

2. Do you lose said progress/consecutive login progress if you miss 1 or 2 login days? Are you reset to day 1?

You fail to acknowledge that certain people are more susceptible to these things, for you is a meh reward for others a serious gain/loss.

1 Like

Say this to 2 years login streak decorator.

3 Likes

“Adamnpee and MrBain are correct, the login bonus is toxic. The way DF has set it up suggests they are aiming to waste their players’ time and keep them in the game for as long as possible.”

2 Likes

dam parrot is back. I actually miss you man what have you been doing? and have you seen the italian grenade launcher topic?

I was always here and I was just being silent.

and yes I have

[details=“Spoiler”]
https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/a-few-interesting-guns-i-found-for-axis/140972[/details]

2 Likes