Let’s Discuss the Meta Changes

Like a great man ones said “i’ll believe it when i see it”, lol

3 Likes

thats wise of you. and more than fair. i will do the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

The title is literally “Let’s Discuss the Meta Changes”.

The “Meta” in gaming refers to “things that are done in repetition, often what is accepted as the best strategy to ensure a win”.
That is the definition!

Those issues are the current META. I’m bringing it forward because without fixing those core meta issues, none of their new system is going to help anything at all!

1 Like

Depends what’s Darkflow and Gaijin’s understanding of what a normal and healthy playerbase is thou. This game ain’t the type to have millions upon millions of players.

i wish they showed the playerbase nr somewhere… like warthunder

1 Like

If they release on Steam this year we’ll see, lol

Would have solved many issues, and also many questions.

They could have started by identifying bots in match, from human players, instead of passing them from human.

For a long time I was certain all my matchs were filled with bots, till I observed well and understood that… most players are just not very good.

Because right now, it’s hard to believe what devs say. Let’s be honest here.

How many time did we saw Keofox saying “we have a very healthy playerbase, thousands are playing!”
then now:
“We need to combine all campaigns, because we don’t have enough players!”

I mean. Which is it already? Make up your mind.

2 Likes

literally first sentence that keo wrote in OP.

no the issue is that meta is changing. aka new MM and new grind progression. ffs read OP and then make relevant post.

1 Like

on moscow alpha test, we could see the human names above the friendly soldiers…

donno why they removed that and the screen crosshair … maybe to give the game a more clean look…

1 Like

Oh… that would have given me an oldschool, 2000s game vibe.

But all they really needed was identifying bots in the score tab…

well all problems stem from low playerbase. if we had more players pc players could get option to disable crossplay and you would get better players already. but still there are lots of shitty players and bots in game.

something like this…

this did appear on modern event also… still donno why

1 Like

That’s what I mean:

It’s difficult for the community to understand the reasons devs have to do this, when they keep switching their version of truth…

look at that sexy tank icon in the lower left corner!

haha :smiley: yeah x) was like that on berlin too lmao
if i recall correctly tank hit cam was on the left top corner . a big one without a black layout.

If Berlin is considered a healthy campaign then things are worse than I thought. In the US playing in west coast time zones it’s only potentially interesting on weekends. Weekdays? Ghost town curb stomps.

Are you sure it’s not merely the tank icon for the Bob Semple tank?

i’m still waiting for KV-2

3 Likes

“soon”

KV2…

That’s upsetting me. I really wanted this from… since forever. even as a meme premium.

But I don’t think premiums will be viable with the new system, not a those prices, and certainly not with their present composition.

Like @Shiivex , I’ve got a crapload of premium squads, all slots possible to buy, impossible to count cosmetics, and pretty much (almost) all unlocked stuff. Unlike him…

… Yes it pisses me off if we lose most of it, especially if devs don’t compensate in any way, like any other sane and fair company usually do.

selfish maybe. But that’s how I feel as a consumer.

2 Likes