Last chance impossible to win

I am sick and tierd of this game. Befor it was much mor even but no it is impossible to in. I keep ending up with noobs wo doesnt know ho to build rally points. The enemy is always stronger and have massive artillery. I feel like a fk cannon foder here. I will try another game that is mor even.

5 Likes

You are most likely a noob as well, so…

Is your keyboard broken?

2 Likes

So then leave. And agreed with the other comment around here about you being a noob. Don’t think anyone would notice.

It wouldnt be a stretch to say Noobs are the majority of the population. And we need population to have nice things :frowning:

2 Likes

It feels like bots are the majority of the population these days :laughing:, so I would agree that Noobs or not, the game needs them if it is going to survive.

3 Likes

blabla,noob. had 10.000 battles and this game is unbalanced , nobody wants to be an engineer and enough reasons to complain. It started out as a great game, now we have a dead great game without players.

3 Likes

First: Wow just sad, seeing all those Hate comments to someone that clearly does not speak or write English as his native language, even i make some typo’s sometimes but jeez, that gamer racism.

Second: He’s/She’s not wrong,
I just lost a game with in seconds from starting i barley could make any impact, nor did i had the idea that any who slightly supposed to be a human players where motivated to play a good game, and this is mostly main with this game now. wining and enjoying a good match is as rare as a gambling slot machines jackpot!

It’s really frustrating and is that all i can say it really, really, really, is frustrating and kills more the fun of the game, than actually good losing with serious effort made by the team.
I know this bad, toxic, unmotivated, player base, that hounds Enlisted is impossible to fix, if they are considered human at all. nowadays i consider a bot/AI to preform better in Enlisted than my fellow kind, how far it has sunk is all our fault as living beings.

1 Like

at this point invasion needs some kind of rework, right now some games can end really really fast and tickets gains are very little. But i also have seen defense matches that takes a lot of time where the enemy can’t take the first point, because they can’t get out of their respawn.

2 Likes

This toxic LoL,

Complains to be sick off the said beginner’s.
Than later on says, and i quote “not my problem if they are bad. if you want to help them then go ahead.” Quote link: (Last chance impossible to win - #7) comment was deleted by the writer.

Wouw, i am not sure what to pick here,

1. A lazy person barking to let some one else do the supporting work/help of these said people.
  2. or some person that is just a unfriendliness hypocrite, complaining first and than when addressed on it, goes to not care at all you fix it attitude.

Common man don’t be any of those, and help they new players, not complain and than shrug it off to some one else.

The person addressed in this comment did apologize!

you just made an entirely false claim about something I didn’t say, since when did I say his grammar is bad? where did I say that lol? you have a completely false claim. lying isn’t going to make you look good.
I understand that not being constructive in helping people is not nice of me I apologize. but nowhere did I say anything about his grammar lol. you made that one completely up.

First: I believe you commented under the wrong message, your did direct reply a comment of mine in witch i did address the overall and NOT one person. And since your did double post your reply you know witch one i am speaking off.

Second: I did NOT false claim there is a issue on grammar, it was clearly implied with certain remarks within the comments related to the person from this topic.

However I in a personal reply on one of your now deleted comments, I wrongfully took it for granted you were sick of the overall matter, and not only the part of the said person being deemed a beginner/noob by the majority apparently. I will correct it, my bad.