Ki-84 ko

I bought a Ki-84 Ko plane with camouflage for a token from the pass. However, I cannot find it in the branch. can anyone help?

That plane is exclusive for the fighter pilot III squad, so it’s not difficult to find it, unless you haven’t unlocked that squad.

1 Like

I haven’t unlocked the level 3 remote yet

Certified gaijined moment

They really need to make it extra clear that you can’t use what you buy

4 Likes

Even better, they should also REALLY expand the cross compatibility among vehicles and squads.

You don’t want people with fighter squad I to use a Ki-84 straight away? Fine, but A) then you shouldn’t let them buy it in the first place, and B) AFTER level II and III squads are unlocked, higher level vehicles should become available for lower level squads too.

1 Like

To be fair one might want to buy a gold order vehicle that is being (artificially) rotated out of the squad just for the future.

However, the game needs to have huge red letters notification in the middle of the screen saying

YOU DON’T HAVE THE SQUAD TO USE THIS VEHICLE RIGHT NOW

And the purchase should be confirmed only after an OK from the player.

(By the way, IMO the free Ki-84 livery looks much better than the plain silver BP one.)

The problem is gold order vehicle will be remove from the store after certain amount of time and gold order vehicle will be discount for gold during sale. Some player might miss it because they haven’t unlock it.

@Veekay45 @khtk395 fair points.

Well, they should stop locking vehicles to specific squads.

What’s even more bizarre you can’t even use the new GO vehicles in legacy squads that already do have the exactly same TT version.

4 Likes

Yea they really should do this so I don’t have to build a low br line up to grind pilot squad I didn’t finish (mostly low br plane for me all the high one [except jap] are almost max)

1 Like