Keep zombies!

Hello, my friends and fellow enlisted compatriots.

I have played the zombies game Mode nine times today and I had an absolute blast! This game mode really is enjoyable, and truly makes up for the failure of the steam release. I wish for this game mode to stay and become a permanent feature of the game, whether it be into its own category, or made playable via the custom game mode. I don’t believe this mode should only last seven days and then be gone forever, everyone in this form, as well as in other chats, have all said how enjoyable this game mode is. I surely can’t get enough of this game mode. I enjoy everything about it, including the difficulty and the absolute challenge of staying alive! I believe this game mode should stay permanent, and be added into the custom game modes, not just as a mod for custom games, but as a true custom games, selectable map, and game mode/mission.

All in favor, please leave a life or a comment, I have been reading the comments and form posts of others, and we are all in the same page!

Thank you again for reading, yours truly

-Missingmayhem13

19 Likes

the best april 1st event I played, it’s about time Enlisted had a fun PVE gamemode with all of the AI it uses in the game

4 Likes

Keep it in customs, it’s not that great of a mode. Other games do it better.

4 Likes

It is still an april fools gamemode. If the devs decided to make it normal game mode we could very likely see improvements and more maps

1 Like

It’s got potential

Yeah, this game isn’t about zombies. Plus this mode is just copypaste of 10 year old COD concept.

3 Likes

It’s a tower defense, it’s fun, but I think it has a short shelf life

:+1:

:love_you_gesture:

Zombies is ok for a bit of fun, ultimately it would get boring.
Put it in customs, for those that want to play it post the fools event. And do the same for the other past events like the hilarious mechs and Moon battles.

1 Like

If there are no rewards the mode will not work.

Call of Duty was never about zombies either, its a game about war just like Enlisted. It’s okay to have a fun little spin off mode for goofs

2 Likes

It’s a good framework to expand on it. I wish we could have expanded mod tools where we could add our own models so someone could port guns from other games imagine Warframe guns in PVE mode vs zombies and aliens.

Yes, that is what my post said, to have it at least be an option in the custom games mode.

If you read my post, you will see that I said it should be at least kept in the custom game mode option.

Well, call of duty were about everything. Calling it that “call of duty is about war” is just Hilarious and hypocritical.
Enlisted is heavily based on WW2. Call of duty? i don’t even remember since modern warfare 3.
It’s just some kind of an irrelevant mixture. Where the gunplay is the main thing and the setting is completely insignificant, it just affects the models and textures, whatever

No, zombies should definitely stay max at customs. Developers definitely shouldn’t support this gamemode further on.
Especially since enlisted is still so buggy game. The development time is needed somewhere else.

I literally agree with it.

1 Like

Copy that. I misread your comment. :+1:

Also, yes. Devs need to focus on other things, but they should allow the custom game mode to be used on a few maps, and with some different features that players can modify or play with in the custom game settings and then they should just leave it be. Make it functional and easily accessible for players. Then they get back to the normal game and focus on real issues as complications at hand. :smiley:

1 Like