John Browning's Birthday

lets celebrate his birthday 4 days after his birthday :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

HI, I just want to ask if u gonna add better minimalist battle interface bcs a lot of players want to be in battle without the text and tutorial. And someone named , Adamoss91, said this:
In the options menu, we have the option to disable the battle interface, it is cool and sometimes I like to play like that, but it would be useful to edit what we want to have on the screen or the ability to reduce the mini-map, etc. to adapt to your preferences because the less of it on the screen, the better you can feel in Battle only with completely disabled interface also has its drawbacks, such as no view of the team (bottom left corner above the map) And it’s hard without it.
Or maybe a simple solution is to add to the game the ability to turn on / off the interface with one button of the keyboard.

And i thing it wil be good thing for ur game.
Thanks.

1 Like

“Muh Stoppin Powah” “Two world Wars” “i carry a. 45 because they don’t make a .46”

No cosmetic cards oh man. I guess for the planes thing, DShK in Moscow would do the job.

For shooting down 1 aircraft by a machine gunner :-1: :-1: :-1:

1 Like

< ! > For shooting down 1 aircraft by a machine gunner < ! >
Who knows how many cheats will come out? one has already gone out in the first match of the day, ONE SHOT :face_with_spiral_eyes:
I don’t like this, I will use planes in a few days :slight_smile: bye bye

One thing I enjoy doing in this game.
Not that hard as people think.

3 Likes

with them it doesn’t work, the class is macchine gunner, premium squads ? no sense, fix it,
thank s - grrrrrrr

it works with them :

good day and enjoy your work :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

That’s how you do it!
With a Browning.

3 Likes

No thats is how you do it wen your mg dont fire canister shoot

take engineer squad, build AA, go die, select MG squad, man AA with MG.

1 Like