Japan is nothing but victims of bullying

Although Japan make brilliant ships and planes , Japan is nothing on the ground. Meanwhile the allies get normal tanks such as Sherman and planes such as the P-38G , the Axis only get very poor tanks such as Ta-Se. Even though my battle rate is 2 , i only see people using Ta-Se and die after a grenade on the top. Although the Axis also get alright planes , I never saw a person using any planes to reinforce the ground, leading powerful tanks sniping tanks and infantry from a long distance , making the game very difficult to play. Also meanwhile the Allies get excellent machine and sub machine guns , the Axis is always being bullied because all they have is Mp28 or bolt action rifles. You might say this that this is because of historically acurate , i know that , but i’m really angry that i always carry the team with the premium squad that i brought , this might perhaps shows how Japan could be pay to win in an early stage.

5 Likes

Japanese tanks are overtiered, no question about that.

5 Likes

Japanese do have excellent smgs but very shtt vehicles with exception of like 3 or 4.

1 Like

This is why an engineering squad is mandatory for playing as Japan (I currently don’t because I’m feeling dangerous).

Just join any BR4 player. BR4 Japanese are currently farming bots. You literally won’t even have a problem with BAs there

2 Likes

Their rifles as well. Hei has 5 bullets, armaguerra, 6. Both do low damage, yet one is br 3, the other, 2…

Type4 is also weird. It’s basically a g41 in game, with it’s sloooow reload. But axis g41 is br3, and type 4, br 4. Just because.

6 Likes

they have different advantages
It’s just that the rockets of capitalism are better than anything else

Japan is essentially a dead faction when it comes to low BR and whatever veteran Japan has left are hiding at BR4 So we go to steam like this the new Japan players are screwed

4 Likes

Both are BR2. Type Hei was moved to BR2 quite a while ago. And it is extremely good there.

1 Like

dont worry… japan will get some t4 equipment labeled as t5 soon…

2 Likes

Didn’t know that. Good thing, it belongs in br 2.

I hope they will do the same with type 4, which should be br 3 snd really not 4.

2 Likes

It would good on BR4 if they just gave it back the fast reaload speed which it had previously.

2 Likes

Tank and planes
DF copy pasting from WT where Japan has a lot of assets while so much lacking in Enlisted. Don’t know why we getting this treatment of not feeling up low BR before moving high BR. Seems intentional.

Type 4 should be place with Garand and Hino Komuro’s model 1904 with 15 round detachable magazine should be set with Johnson rifle

4 Likes

BR IV Japan is were is at right now. At least for now as the playerbase shifts overtime. I’ve had great unbelievable matches in which the allies (stacked and Gold stars) quit mid game and sometimes don’t even manage to get past the first or second capture point, and bleed out all of their respawn tickets. I play mostly on EU, RU server. BR IV is where all the Japan hardcore veterans are right now. Most matches are defending, but the few times we get the chance of attacking I swear I’ve seen matches ending in like 10-15 minutes. Japan can be so fast and organized when capturing. I don’t think I’ve seen any other faction so well coordinated like high tier Japan. Another thing, close air support is a must as even their top tier tanks are made out of bamboo and some sheet metal slapped together… jk. But knowing basic flying is very important for when the Pershing finally gets released, and trust me, they’re gonna grey zone camp the sh*t out of that thing. We gotta kamikaze the crap outta those tanks just for the memes and make them rage quit.

Also learning how to place sneaky anti tank mines in main roads and bridges have done wonders for me against the incoming waves of allied tanks and APCs (I’ve had matches with like 8 vehicles kills all done with mines, without even having to touch or approach a single enemy vehicle). For SMG, I still use the first one that comes with the medic squad as it has the best damage when fully upgraded.

2 Likes
Quotes

This has been my experience as well. It has been very impressive.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I sometimes play japan at at BR2 and there are plenty of players so far as i can tell.

Most of them seem to be console newbies though, who don’t really play towards the objectives.