Japan can have their full auto M1911

this is sian type 80 pistol,with full automatic.as the ally of japan in ww2,it could add for japan for gold weapon

7 Likes

Japan has gotten really bad gold orders. 2 type hei rifles with 10 rounds, type 1 smg that is the same gun from premium squad, fn 1930 is same gun germany got, and type a pistol sword is basically an type 14 with bayonet

1 Like

I disagree they’re bad.

I guess if something isn’t obv powercreep or meta, it has to be “really bad”.

1 Like

ey it a gun from my country didnt know it was full auto tho cool to know

I dont care about performance but they are not unique. Compare the japanese gold orders for any other country. Even italy has better options. Also the vehicle skins are dissapointing. Like why the hell do we have 3 ha-go skins?

1 Like

i mean i can say the same about stalingrad having 4 panzer4 skin but yea i dont think the pistol would be op i mean it a pistol and if it was added as a GO would you waste GO on a pistol? (cause i did waste 1 on pistol sword)

Yeah, swordpistol is definitely not unique. But I get the point considering rest.

really tho? i thought it is personally i mean i never would have even thought such a thing exist

Irony :joy:

Two can play at that game.
2d306ba0d51a86641836798621ffa81f

2 Likes

that is both amazing and curse

They would have given us atleast the g model as gold order so f2p players would have had a chance to get it

The sword pistol very unique but it is an goddamn pistol. Considering how hard it is to get gold orders especially for f2p an pistol is not the first gun i would buy.

1 Like

Japan does not only have terrible gold order weapons but also terrible and bugged weapon roster overall.

Honestly I want to see a battlepass that is just filled with machine pistols. Schnellfuerer for the Germans, MP1911A1 for the Allies. Problem is the Soviets don’t seem to have had anything similar.
s_640x_480-tfb-tm
tumblr_m5stkfSzsU1rvhbxso1_1280

2 Likes

It would be amazing if you could dual weild them!!

Meh, personally dual wielding just sounds weird. It obviously wasn’t possible to do in real life, and would just be gimmicky and not useful in the game.

Soviet have too.I will write a new topic to talk about this.