It is necessary to correct the injustice!

I want the helper to take this topic away. @Euthymia07

At the moment, all Navy aircraft appear on the ship, which makes them useless in the Pacific Ocean. Ordinary army planes appear in the sky and literally reach the battlefield 2-3 times faster. This is a serious injustice

All planes must appear in the air or have a choice of rebirth - in the air or on a ship.

I repeat, otherwise these planes are useless - they do not keep up with the events taking place on the ground.

This is especially true of the Japanese - they do not have normal anti-tank grenade launchers, do not have a normal cannon from an engineer, their tanks are now literally the worst in the game.
And now the planes are also the worst, just because they don’t have time to go anywhere, it means they are useless.

14 Likes

I disagree, the air spawn needs to be at least double to triple the distance to battlefield than carrier spawn is. That’s better solution for me.

4 Likes

Already forwarded, devs are aware of this problem

1 Like

How about instead, advocate for IJA planes that will get airspawns

Can you forward the idea of adding IJA planes that can get their own airspawns instead? I don’t see why the only option is to kill one of the few things that makes the Pacific unique

What a schizophrenic statement
Adding more IJA aircraft without fixing the existing problems is also killing the uniqueness because no one will use the Navy aircraft anymore (Unless they have eight HVARs)

1 Like

Look, I’m just trying to have my cake and eat it too. Naval aircraft should be naval aircraft. Only planes that are entirely incapable of carrier take off should be airspawned

Add the 1 min timer on battle start, too, like all the other campaigns.

1 Like

Carriers need to be moved back as well so planes can actually get altitude.

The only thing I saw there was that spamming a key/button repeatdly would make enemy tanks magically appear. Marking land vehicles should be unavailable from planes considering how easily they can destroy them.