Is there a point to playing with tanks?

whenever I or my allies try to use a tank a plane instantly comes and kills it

2 Likes

Yes, tanks are the best tool for clearing the objectives from enemies.

3 Likes

I mean germans dont really have planes that can just delete tanks

Any plane with bombs, rockets or autocannons can be used to destroy a tank from above.

Any plane with 250kg will do, i’m still using that Romanian BR1 plane at BR5 since you don’t need anything better

1 Like

Every German plane with bombs down to the Hinkel biplane can delete tanks with a good enough pilot at the stick.

Bombing accurately (without suicide diving) requires a legit “feel” for physics and anticipating how X weight will behave at Y velocity and angle.

That being said, OP stay mobile first and foremost, camping tanks are easy stationary targets.

Probably are you using a wrong plane for a wrong task

There are some fighters whit good cannons to destroy apc and tanks (if you hit the roof)

Germany have a excelent CAS: stuka whit 20mm cannon or stuka x3 250 bombs

2 Likes

Agree, but it’s worth to mention all stukas are pretty slow.
Yet this plane is truly awesome for low BRs.

Also i have a list for CAS planes for each tier : ) ( germany)

BR 1: IAR-81C, Potez 633 ( i recommend the first one because is good at dogfigths too)

BR2: Ju 87, D3 and D5 also R2 for more fun : )

BR3: BF 110 c7 and F-2

BR4: Ju 188 A2 ( it can also be good at br 5)

BR5: Me 410 B-1 and Fw 190 D12 ( for the d12 i recommend tou to practice a lot because is a very hard plane to play)

so any question @weareinthelimbo ?

Yes there’s a point. I need The Crusher medals. Keep spawning Pz II’s in III-V
On a more serious note, mobility is your best friend. Shoot and scoot, or learn how to be accurate on the move

Tanks can be very useful, but you have to know how to use them right. In general, the closer you are to the enemy the less of an advantage you have, and this goes doubly so if you don’t have any infantry nearby to help you.

I really love those planes, they do have beautiful GO skins.

Tanks farm infantry pretty well. Probably the best at it…if they dont get farmed by planes, which is what they are best at

Agree 110 also are My favorite planes because it can easily delete plane with explosive 37mm

My favorite is the tank
They reveal themselves easily and are in most cases very easy to deal with

I would suggest you find a few good pilots or anti-aircraft gun users as your teammates
This way you don’t have to worry about planes in the sky

I’m pretty sure Germany’s early aircraft were far better than America’s

A good tanker can avoid getting bombed by driving fast, rockets however will one hit kill your tank no matter what.

how do you guys even spot tanks and planes whenever I try to spot one its either too late or I dont even see them

This is why tanks need to use cover and avoid traveling in a straight line
Sometimes just a deflection is all it takes to avoid being hit directly by a rocket

You need some experience and skills
The most important thing is to remember the enemy’s respawn location and possible paths
Use markers on respawn to find enemies in possible directions
when you arrive in a war zone
Continue to mark areas where vehicles may appear
And watch out for flashes of light and unnatural object damage on the ground
It is recommended to keep the height at 1000
This way you have enough distance to correct and search when you dive.
As long as you learn these things, you can become a god of death

1 Like