Is there a chance?

Is there a chance for a rollback before the update/patch or if possible another server the way it was before this update? I just plain do not like it; it is confusing as hell for leveling up squads, I still don’t know how to do it since the update. I am getting my ass kicked 95 percent of the time and that is with almost a maxed-out USA squad. I am not happy and neither are several people, we talk about it on Facebook groups and some are pros and some are cons.

I prefer the old interface and yes, it still needs some fixes. The Pacific campaign needed tank damage fixed for HE rounds on infantry and other fixes. But now I feel like I will never play the Russians or the Japanese, due to the lack luster armament.

I just feel like 2 years of playing just went down the drain.

4 Likes

I understand your frustration and distaste. I agree with what you mean, I am giving it some time. They will iron out the creases and fix the bugs and issues. They are also adding LOTS of tanks and vehicles in the next couple of updates, so be ready for a shake up again!

2 Likes

My recommendation is to play BR 1-2 until they fix top tier for Allie’s/soviets. The German equipment is unironically cracked and you’re probably playing with 60% bots on your team at a minimum because of the general player base boycott of BR3-5.

1 Like

High BR US is fine but I think it probably is time dependent on the US server. I generally have good matches as BR5 US. That said, I have everything unlocked.

1 Like

I’m on the same boat as you are about the new enlisted. Never trusted it and still don’t. However I made a post regarding the queues on what changes should be made and what weapon BR’s should be changed however no comments were made on it yet. I recommend to go check it out. The post is called “suggestion for queues and weapon’s br’s”.

There’s is basically 0% chance, deal with it.

2 Likes

I hate not being able to choose maps.

I think since the new system I have only played in Tunisia once.

1 Like

I actually enjoyed getting to choose my maps too and now the fact it’s a gamble and that you see KT in Stalingrad is assanine. This is why I believe Stalingrad shouldn’t be in a 4-5 tier instead their should be queues that go one tier up at a time. As I say, 1-2 2-3 3-4 and 4-5.

1 Like

There won’t be a roll back. We as players are demanded to write suggestions to make the game better. That’s why we are here for. It took me a while to configure my squad presets but after that you’ll have fun as before IMHO.
The positive effect of the merge is that you’ll use guns more often that you thought were obsolete.

2 Likes

Tbh I feel there should just be a change in queues and that’s all. I made a post regarding BR’s and queues as well. I’m heavily against the merge still however I feel it will be here to stay unfortunately.

Then the game dies I guess