Is death too inconsequential?

I dont know but by looking at the battlefield and the scoreboard, many players do not consider it must-have.

1 Like

Because not everyone is trying to win… or even knows the easiest way how to ensure victory.
I’m sure you’re well aware of the skill level of the classic casual player.
And you just wanted to make a wannabe funny counter-argument.

Anyway, and those who are lazy to build rally points and still want to win will just desert until they find a team that will build rally points for them. Ez.

Rally points really does significantly increase the pace and intensity of the battle.
Just compare any match with 5 or more rally points on both sides vs battles with 1 rally point on both sides.

Not really.
Most people are just too lazy to build rallies. You see more rallies and APC when there is the rally task in events, so it is not that people are not aware of it. But people do not want to spend a couple of seconds to build rallies. You also do not need to run long in Enlisted because, at worst, CP is like 150m away from spawn.
And since many maps are not that big anyway, taking away rallies would not really make the game longer because they are not that common anyway, and the average match time is about 15 minutes, depending on the game mode, etc.

And APCs just suck.

1 Like

it’s partially true, you do get more xp for killing people, but you also get xp for dying as well

killerEid, "player_activity__killActivity", 8.0)
player_activity__deathActivity", 3.0
7 Likes

glad to know that everytime i die on the point it wasnt in vain

1 Like

Thanks for clarification/fact check. :+1:

If you say so, lol.

Do I get those points for dying for all soldiers (also my bots) or only the player controled ones?

Well, the pros of APCs are that they require explosives and at least 12mm MMGs to be destroyed, and they have weird spawn mechanics.
But at the same time, they are big (excluding the Bren Carrier), you can only spawn three of them at the same time, you cannot move them with another squad (which really sucks because mobility should be their main advantage), they spawn at vehicle spawns, and the squad itself is not really flexible compared to an average Assaulter, Engineer or Bomber squad. It is basically a Rifleman Squad. And Engineers can also build other stuff like sandbags or wire.

Or at least that could be the reasons why they are even less common than rallies.

I enjoy using APC more than building rally points. That’s my perspective.

Yes, they are less effective than rally points. But I never questioned that, quite the opposite. If they were more effective than rally points, there would be no point in removing rally points in the first place.

But whatever, we should stop derailing the topic.

1 Like