Instead of subfactions ---> more event and premium squads

No need of adding a subfactions. It will be only confusing for a new players.

What is needed is more event and premium squads for USRR / USA / Germany.

Great Britain - as an event and premium squads for USA
Italy - as an event and premium squads for Germany
Poland - as an event and premium squads for USRR and USA
Yugoslavia - as an event and premium squads for USRR
Hungary, Romania and Finland - as an event and premium squads for Germany

These new squads might use vehicles - P40, Turan III, Mareșal or weapons - Kiraly43M and Suomi.

What would be really cool is adding some new maps (Italy 1943 / Hungary 1945 / Winter War) and add some “soft rule” in match-making, that the player has a higher chance to play this map if he uses specific squads.

For example - player takes Turan III - he will more likely be send to eastern front than Omer or D-Day.

Sorry but… there is no point in don’t do both things both add subfaction and event/premium squad

5 Likes

Lol so instead of confusing players you choose to make it inaccessible for new and F2P players.

3 Likes

I really despise such arguments.

2 Likes

The power of folders…

3 Likes

Personally I think devs should release premium/events squad. Later, when there is enough stuff, make a new nation with event squads as “normal” squads in the tech tree.
So if you grind events, you get earlier access to the new nation. And premium remains premium but is moved to the new tech tree.

1 Like

That’s extremely controversial. Since I have paid for premium that’s for US faction and I don’t want it to be moved to useless British faction.

2 Likes

Winter war wouldnt work that well because most of the guns were pre ww2. Also finland didnt have many tanks or planes back then. Continuaton war would be much better because there could be more weapons.
We could have map for Tali-ihantala

Taipaleenjoki

Vuosalmi

Syväri offensive

Also lapland war where finland would face germans

Game needs to be simple, and even now (half year after the merge) people are using Kars98k vs Fedorov, Mosin 1907 vs StG 44 and Panzer II vs Jumbo. Game is too complicated for new players.

No, it doesn’t.

Theres popular quote running around nowadays.

Game made for everyone is game for noone.

There’s no need to dumb down every fkn game just because there are 60iq people in society. Disgusting mindset.

4 Likes

First off, I want to be able to have specialized squads for both Germany/Italy and UK/USA.
Like right now I simply don’t have an Italian assaulter squad so I can’t run around with Beretta M38 in funny helmets and Italian uniforms in Tunisia.

Secondly, I want to have full selection of classes for Italian/UK soldiers.
If I need a British medic, I should be able to buy a British medic.

Then, I want to just have nation selection when buying a soldier - like when I’m buying an Assaulter IV, I should be able to select whether it’s a German assaulter IV or Italian assaulter IV.

3 Likes

Everyone disliked that

1 Like

The best way to resolve it would be the way war thunder did it whenever they added a new full country tree:
Everyone gets to keep what they had before, but you can’t buy them anymore. As in you get to keep your premium for the US faction, whilst in the British tree it’s part of the normal progression.

1 Like

Well, the best solution is just not splitting those factions in the first place.
It is unnecessary. And you will not be able to create mixed Italian/german lineups. Even tho they literally fighted side by side during some battles.

I really do not understand this obsession to make seperated italian/British factions.

2 Likes

I think the Brits could work for the most part since only SMGs would require Thompson land-lease. But the only real benefit would be “historical accuracy” for pre US-join maps… and no folders because folders are too hard.
Italy doesnt work because they didnt even made it long enough to make wood tanks as Japan.

1 Like

If Italy would become its own faction, then if italy as a theater was added then the italians could end up on either side, since they split up into the kingdom of italy and the italian social republic. And it would also declutter the german tree a bit. It would also remove the stupidity of squads of mixed nationality…

Or Darkflow could let u choose nationality for soldiers like everyone wanted

1 Like

SUBfaction

Could you repeat that? I’m having a stroke trying to understand your meaning.

Do both instead of one…

1 Like