Initial semi-automatic weapon for the USSR

is true that the USSR’s weapons are not all bad. Let’s be clear, that the vast majority of players on the Russian side lack the brains and ability to play. I have seen the German weapons of tier 2 and it has at least two demi-automatic weapons at the beginning, the vg 1-5 and the armaguerra 39.

The USSR in the finals only has the Winchester, and in tier 3 they start with the SVT 38. Why not add an initial semi-automatic to the Urrs?

Looking to see if there is any intermediate weapon to use, I saw that the SKS could serve as an initial weapon before coming across the SVT 38, although there is the 30 premium version, but why not use Mikail’s version? In itself it could be a perfect starting weapon for the USSR. I just hope they don’t put it premium, please no.

Yes, I know that it is possible, some will say that it is not “historically correct” or a fantasy weapon, but let’s be clear, this game is not realistic or a joke. In tier 2 is the vg 1-5 that was used AT THE END OF THE WAR, and the armaguerra 39 did not enter the war. It could be a good weapon to start with in case you want to give me a link that talks about a weapon.

note: it is in Thai, I couldn’t look for information in English

Uploading: image.png…
Uploading: skkp.jpg…
Uploading: image.png(1)…
Uploading: skkp.jpg(1)…
Uploading: q3dcapyLMy0sCxV4G-o.png…
Uploading: q3dccyqaLWQH8j3QrK-o.jpg…

there was an early semi-auto engi squad in the game. Used the sks-33 or something like that. Piece of crap gun but certainly an early semi auto.

1 Like

vg1-5 is tier 3.

4 Likes

Or, how about they make the gun sights actually usable and make an animation that doesn’t bring the gun down to your waist just to cycle another round…

7 Likes

I think someone posted quite extensive post about proto / few produced weapons list for USSR a while ago.
Hard to imagine a weapon that could beat or compete with current weapons they have but why not.

2 Likes

A semi auto conversion of a Mosin-Nagant would be perfect for lower tiers.

4 Likes

Not really necessary. The Armaguerra is awful. 6 shots, not very accurate, poor damage, awful sights.
The VG is alright.

I’d take a Winchester over the Armaguerra any day. Even the Scotti isn’t that great.

2 Likes

I agree with lolispats, Armaguerra really isn’t a good gun. I use Mannlicher 1895 over them.

2 Likes

Btw…, the name “lolispats” means underwear worn by little girls in Japanese…
So, Which is very interesting to me as a me… :thinking:

I understand that he is not Japanese and simply agrees with “lolispats” who posted above.
But this text is a bit dangerous, because it has a completely different meaning from a Japanese point of view. :joy:

FX1JhFEUEAEl30v

1 Like

please don’t get off topic

My mistake in not paying attention, thanks for correcting that.

It will not be precise for long distances but it has a good cadence for medium distances. The bad thing is its 6-round magazine and that weapons like the VG are a better option

Imagine event/premium infantry squad with semi auto mosins as tier 3

Would be real nice

Too late
nipah-rika-furude

1 Like

I think it wouldn’t be a bad idea, but it would be a wasteful weapon for the research tree that benefits the Russians. that in themselves are not “bad” but they could put weapons that can help

Every nation except for the USSR have a crappy BR 2 semi automatic rifle in the tech tree, why would it be left out?

The soviets needs more low BR stuff to fill out the tech tree in tier I and II anyway.

2 Likes

And lets be honest …there is decent number of equipment that can be put to fill in the empty gaps for low tier weapons for soviets

There are already a lot of stuff that aren’t that historically accurate in terms of prototype weapons but are still part of the game
I personally don’t care, i just want cool stuff in-game and to have fun

1 Like

The problem is- with what?
Best I can wager is the Winchester 1907 self-loading rifles the imperial russians bought during WW, I suppose.

2 Likes

SKS is a bit more BR3 material, but that would make it useless.