Independent State of Croatia Tech Tree(s)

Independent State of Croatia Tech Tree(s)

Uniforms

yd
ee
fff
Croatia unit
fefefef

(Information mostly from Wiki, take with a grain of salt)

5 Likes

What campaigns would they fight in?

1 Like

It’s quite good, although I think it would be better if it were the axis tree, in which it has a drop-down menu where you have the option to choose the country

2 Likes

Battle of Stalingrad, Croatian Legion fought there though technically it was part of the Wehrmacht.

Other than that we would need new maps for them, as I don’t believe Croatia was involved in the battle of Moscow. They fought on the eastern front and in various Balkan battles though.

Sure it would save you from unlocking MP40 multiple times across various axis aligned factions.

Tbh, I would not mind having to unlock stuff multiple times if we get to choose what we want to unlock.
Although, they could probably code it so if you unlock something in one faction, it unlocks for every other faction that has that weapon

That would be cool

A Balkan campaign/maps would be great

Factions involved could be
Germany
Italy
UK/Commonwealth
Croatia
Greece
Hungary

2 Likes

China nor any balkan countries are not addable. Those countries have very controversial and troubled recet history like last 150. Its a political landmine

If China was going to ban the game, they wouldn’t done it when Japan was added.
Don’t exaggerate

1 Like

Absolutely not, you have no idea how awful and cruel Croatian fascists were. They killed a lot of innocent people as well, pretty much the only thing they really did in the war is torture and kill civilians in concentration camps, they rarely fought. Even Germans themselves were disgusted by croatian torture methods

It’s not that easy to introduce such dark campaign

I would be okay for Croatia being introduced in some form of balkan theater because it will than have to exist there. Otherwise it’s the least needed faction

2 Likes

fefefef

This is merely a race track soldier. Probably a motorcycle or kubelwagen driver. They were historically trained to arrive first at the end of their logistic routes, as fast as they could.

When they succeeded, they sprayed their brothers in arms with schnaps magnum bottles.

2 Likes

Is there a single Croat weapon in this tree? From the looks of it they would be better served with a single premium squad.

2 Likes

As far as I can find Croatia did not manufacture their own weapons or design any weapons to be manufactured by a foreign nation.

I am sure the developers will depict the Croatians with their rare never before seen red afro hair cut, white makeup, and clown costumes.

Yeah dont exagerrate meanwhile balkan countries singing song about how much they want to slaughter each other and how they are so proud of the warcrimes that they commited in recent past and nearly every discussion topic between each other abouy the last 150 years in their history can start another balkan war easily STILL IN 21STH CENTURY
And not just stop there, add albanian ss skanderberg mountions division . I am sure serbian, greek and macedonian players will love it (!)
And if you still think winnie the po state will allow you to play as kuomintang in pacific, you are so naive or ignorant

That pretty much sums it up
As a person from Balkan I can confirm just adding 1 Balkan faction will make them loose 90% of the enlisted community from Balkans.

The only way to please Balkan people is to add a event Balkan campaign and include them all in there

So nobody will cry about his greatest enemy being added and his country not :confused:

1 Like

(Axis) Ustaše Croatia vs Serbian Četnici (Allies)